ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldn't it be crazy if......?

Well, it is a message board superstar, and if I feel like pointing out abject stupidity and derangement, I can do so. What's your excuse?
My mistake was assuming any dolt could spend 15 seconds to do a search & learn something, since, to your point, it’s a message board, not a court of law beholden to some burden of proof. Goat knows he’s being disingenuous, but if you’re either not bright enough to see it or he’s retained your services to defend him here, carry on in your noble endeavor counselor.😉

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
My mistake was assuming any dolt could spend 15 seconds to do a search & learn something, since, to your point, it’s a message board, not a court of law beholden to some burden of proof. Goat knows he’s being disingenuous, but if you’re either not bright enough to see it or he’s retained your services to defend him here, carry on in your noble endeavor counselor.😉
The irony isn't lost on me--there you were defending super patriot's latest conspiracy laden missive-- filled with all the standard players. You are welcome to play with your conspiracy toys and to teach your kids all about your conspiracy toys. I am not interested in those toys

Reactions: cosmickid
Milton went from a tropical depression to a Cat 5 in less than 24 hours. I wonder what the fish in the Gulf did to anger the powers that be to get them to turn the weather creation dial to 11?

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
Patent# 20130175353 11/07/13
Method to influence the duration and travel of hurricanes.
Patent#3056556
Method to artificially influence weather.
Patent#202000187430 18/06/20
Helical artificial generator of tornadoes, hurricanes, yellow dust, and typhoons.
There's probably 50 patents for dick pills and shorts keep getting shorter. So......

• Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Patent# 20130175353 11/07/13
Method to influence the duration and travel of hurricanes.
Patent#3056556
Method to artificially influence weather.
Patent#202000187430 18/06/20
Helical artificial generator of tornadoes, hurricanes, yellow dust, and typhoons.

Status

Abandoned

Reactions: larsIU
Darpa black programs which succeeded HAARP could actually create extreme weather conditions, to include massive tropical storms?

...the highest quality lithium deposits in the world are located just outside Asheville North Carolina?

...the largest lithium company in the world, three days before the flood began, submitted permits for a mine just outside Asheville North Carolina?

...the mining company were given $250 million in grants to help construct a mine just outside Asheville North Carolina?

...less than a month before the flood started, BlackRock acquired 2.2 million shares in the mining company?

...the residents just outside Ashville North Carolina, who opposed the mining project had their homes, businesses and lives destroyed?

Wouldn't that be crazy?....
Cloud seeding is real. How much of a jump is it really to create a typhoon or hurricane?

Also the new film in theatre's Twisters featuring Glen Powell & Daisey Edgar-Jones shows us that they now have the capability to disperse tornadoes. Likely hurricanes as well.

Cloud seeding is real. How much of a jump is it really to create a typhoon or hurricane?

Also the new film in theatre's Twisters featuring Glen Powell & Daisey Edgar-Jones shows us that they now have the capability to disperse tornadoes. Likely hurricanes as well.
Have you seen Star Wars? You're not gonna believe some of the shit they show we can do!

If this is sarcasm, my apologies, my sarcasm meter batteries are low.

If this is real, then the answer is, an incredible amount. The amount of difference in water / power in a localized rain storm compared to that of even a Cat 1 hurricane is 1 to 1000.

Also, the "science" of Twisters was about a 1/4 jump higher than that of Sharknado.

Hurricanes can be dispersed by nuclear bombs.
Direction of hurricanes can be controlled with Sharpies.
Where the hell have you people been?

The irony isn't lost on me--there you were defending super patriot's latest conspiracy laden missive-- filled with all the standard players. You are welcome to play with your conspiracy toys and to teach your kids all about your conspiracy toys. I am not interested in those toys
I’m interested in science, & if you’re not that’s ok, but you should stay on the sideline as it’s discussed in that case. Not cool lying about the content my posts either, unless you just lack the ability to comprehend the exchange between Stoll, Goat & I.

Define what it means to work? 100% effective, >0%? Because many studies suggest that it does “work” to some degree. You’re being disingenuous again…
If seeding significantly increased precipitation, that would count as controlling the weather to some extent. As it is, we aren't sure it actually works.

Hurricanes can be dispersed by nuclear bombs.
There's actually a decent amount of scientific debate as to whether a nuke would disrupt / disperse a hurricane.

The answer is that hurricanes typically release 10 megatons of energy every 20 minutes, so while a nuke might be able to change its properties temporarily (possibly alter its course), there simply is not enough energy created to completely disperse it. More than likely, you just add more energy to the system and cause some nasty whorls to spin off.

....and the additional negative of adding radioactive fallout to the middle of a storm that will potentially travel 1000 miles is generally why it isn't even remotely considered an option.

Which is why this whole conversation about somehow altering the weather to create this hurricane is bunk of the highest order. The largest nuclear bombs ever made are only in the 50 to 60 megaton range. That's two hours of hurricane energy. Do you really think that we have Jewish Space Lasers that can create enough energy to start / stop that?

With regards to a tornado, a nuke would probably have enough energy to disrupt a single funnel, but a standard nuke pales in comparison to the energy of the entire storm system. You would likely kill the one funnel cloud and create two other tornados 10 miles away.

Last edited:

Physics is hard.

There's actually a decent amount of scientific debate as to whether a nuke would disrupt / disperse a hurricane.

The answer is that hurricanes typically release 10 megatons of energy every 20 minutes, so while a nuke might be able to change its properties temporarily (possibly alter its course), there simply is not enough energy created to completely disperse it. More than likely, you just add more energy to the system and cause some nasty whorls to spin off.

....and the additional negative of adding radioactive fallout to the middle of a storm that will potentially travel 1000 miles is generally why it isn't even remotely considered an option.

Which is why this whole conversation about somehow altering the weather to create this hurricane is bunk of the highest order. The largest nuclear bombs ever made are only in the 50 to 60 megaton range. That's one hour of hurricane energy. Do you really think that we have Jewish Space Lasers that can create enough energy to start / stop that?

With regards to a tornado, a nuke would probably have enough energy to disrupt a single funnel, but a standard nuke pales in comparison to the energy of the entire storm system. You would likely kill the one funnel cloud and create two other tornados 10 miles away.
Yeah, well, OK, but the Sharpie still works.

BTW, the science of Twister was actually half-way decent. The purpose of the Dorothy was to put sensors in an active tornado to get multiple readings of the air speed, temperature, and pressure levels, all in the hopes of helping to map the conditions of how tornadoes are made so that their formation could be better predicted in the future. That is actually based on real-world technology and similar systems have actually been used / tested.

The updated equipment they used in the new movie for tracking the tornadoes was also fairly accurate. There was a staff of NOAA helpers with the movie who gave input on how storm systems are currently tracked.

The desiccant powder thing was total crap and in no way could possibly disrupt a tornado, especially not in the quantities that they were suggesting.

Darpa black programs which succeeded HAARP could actually create extreme weather conditions, to include massive tropical storms?

...the highest quality lithium deposits in the world are located just outside Asheville North Carolina?

...the largest lithium company in the world, three days before the flood began, submitted permits for a mine just outside Asheville North Carolina?

...the mining company were given $250 million in grants to help construct a mine just outside Asheville North Carolina?

...less than a month before the flood started, BlackRock acquired 2.2 million shares in the mining company?

...the residents just outside Ashville North Carolina, who opposed the mining project had their homes, businesses and lives destroyed?

Wouldn't that be crazy?....
Mas, you will buy into this bullshit, but not Bitcoin? I don't understand it. You can't stand government and its evils, but are against decentralized sound money outside of governments control? Stop reading all of this f#cking nonsense and read "The Bitcoin Standard".

It’s really wild that the same people who don’t believe in climate change are super certain that the government can control hurricanes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT