ADVERTISEMENT

Would you rather have a team full of of 5-stars or.........

I don't like that 5 stars often leave soon after they prove themselves. You need players like Morgan to sustain and lead your program and 5 stars to carry you into post season success.

Unless you can recruit a steady stream of 5 stars every year, I'll gladly take a team of Morgan-like players.

I don't like that 5 stars often leave soon after they prove themselves. You need players like Morgan to sustain and lead your program and 5 stars to carry you into post season success.

Unless you can recruit a steady stream of 5 stars every year, I'll gladly take a team of Morgan-like players.
I think maybe 2-3 5 star players with sound 4 year players is the recipe. The top teams this year are there because they have 3 and 4 year players.

Reactions: IUgradman
Juwan Morgans?

What a stud

He's a very good player but we shouldn't go overboard. He was schooled pretty well by Happ a couple of weeks ago, and by the MSU bigs in the game the other night.

The rest of the roster has so little talent and brains that he looks like Jerry Lucas by comparison..

He's a very good player but we shouldn't go overboard. He was schooled pretty well by Happ a couple of weeks ago, and by the MSU bigs in the game the other night.

The rest of the roster has so little talent and brains that he looks like Jerry Lucas by comparison..
He was schooled by Happ because he is 6’8” and is the only one on the team that can protect the rim. With a complete roster, he wouldn’t be asked to guard a center.

Reactions: IUgradman
I read somewhere that NBA may open the draft back up to kids out of HS starting as early as 2019.

5 stars... and I have met Juwan and his father at Hoosier Hysteria. Good people. Juwan's father refs football games and refed in my home town in Missouri. Juwan is awesome, but give me 5 - 5 stars any day.

What you said kind of reminds ne of Tom Prichard...and how he seemed to regress as the team around him got better...but he seemed so good when IU was so bad.
I dont think it’s equivalent, but is similar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT