ADVERTISEMENT

Wisky up at half....

Since Wisky won on the road it doesn't make our loss at their place as bad.
Problem is we just didnt lose, we got curb stomped from the start. I would feel better if it was within 10 points. Wisconsin plays hard and smart. Ohio st didnt look very good to tell you the truth. This does give me hope that IU can get something going and steal a few on the road. We did sweep Michigan St last year.

Did you mean to post this on the IU Hoops board? Neither of the two teams you mentioned have anything to do with IU.
Perhaps it is your reply that belongs on a different board since everyone else seems to understand that this was a conference game and we will play these teams

Problem is we just didnt lose, we got curb stomped from the start. I would feel better if it was within 10 points. Wisconsin plays hard and smart. Ohio st didnt look very good to tell you the truth. This does give me hope that IU can get something going and steal a few on the road. We did sweep Michigan St last year.
Do you know what “curb stomp” means or it’s roots? Nah that didn’t happen. But we did get our asses handed to us.

Do you know what “curb stomp” means or it’s roots? Nah that didn’t happen. But we did get our asses handed to us.

I do, and use the term all the time. American history X is probably the most famous referencing most would know about. There is nothing like driving home a point. Biting the curb and getting kicked in the back of the head does just that.

Stop being so PC, it’s annoying. Hope we don’t get curb stomped today.

I do, and use the term all the time. American history X is probably the most famous referencing most would know about. There is nothing like driving home a point. Biting the curb and getting kicked in the back of the head does just that.

Stop being so PC, it’s annoying. Hope we don’t get curb stomped today.
Oh I’m the last person you should be referring to as the pc police. I was simply raising the question to ask if the term was understood.
Clearly you have no issue throwing it around so loosely. To each their own.

Oh I’m the last person you should be referring to as the pc police. I was simply raising the question to ask if the term was understood.
Clearly you have no issue throwing it around so loosely. To each their own.

I just don’t think it has any racial aspect to it in present day like I believe you were implying.

Yeah but this game was at OSU we played at Wisky in our loss. The sting factor is about the same

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT