ADVERTISEMENT

Wish It Was Saturday Already

I’m just glad the angst is over, being too emotionally invested, personally.
Win some lose some is fine, when you win some.
We’ll be playing with house money for the rest of the season.
IU didn’t come out tight vs. UCLA — the moment was not too big.
It won’t be too big at MSU and OSU.

MTIOTF, We seem to have nice things now.
I think next year’s portal haul will be good enough for a second winning season under CCC.

I read three articles yesterday, authored by UCLA people. So fun to read. Sorry I don't have links but easy enough to find. Search for D. Foster and you'll find some. They are freaking. We were an expected win for them.
Descriptions like "outclassed" and "dominated" were used.
I encourage others to seek out the articles. It's a bit surreal for me as a fan in my early 60's who grew up in EVV with both parents holding IU degrees. I've been a Hoosier my entire life, even now in lower Alabama, which is heaven on earth for me. I like to fish. :cool:
So, this is IU football? Hell yes. Go Hoosiers!

Same here.
Don't think there has ever been a time (even when I had season tickets in the 80's) when I was not thinking about BB at this time of the year.
Totally focused on this FB team.
The old saying "at least there is BB" is gone.
GoFBHoosiers!!!
Probably the single greatest year in IU revenue sports may have been 1987. We win the national championship in basketball in the spring and turned around 7 months later and were playing for the Rose Bowl, although we didn’t make it. It was as close as we ever came since we went in 1968.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT