ADVERTISEMENT

Williams draws comparison

Williams has a shot at playing this year but I would prefer current corners to step up. Williams has the speed to be a good corner and how quickly he picks it up will determine how soon he is on the field. Riggens played well as a freshman corner and Williams could do the same.

Reactions: Sassy61
Williams has a shot at playing this year but I would prefer current corners to step up. Williams has the speed to be a good corner and how quickly he picks it up will determine how soon he is on the field. Riggens played well as a freshman corner and Williams could do the same.

I'd rather see him spend a full year in the Strength & Conditioning program before he takes on a pulling Big Ten G leading a play, while attempting to come up and make the tackle on a Big Ten running back.

hopefully we're getting to the point where our upper classmen have the job nailed down and we don't have to play freshmen.

Reactions: td75 and 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT