ADVERTISEMENT

Will IU be bowl eligible in 2019?

My thoughts as well. We sacked their QB 5 or 6 times, which is pretty good considering he had good mobility. I thought our OL beat up on their DL pretty good. I was not happy we didn't run the ball a lot more esp with Stevie getting 5.0 ypc. Could have controlled the clock more, kept the ball out of Moore's hands.

What do you think about for next year?

Both teams had loads of injuries which exposed the lack of depth. I expect both teams to be better as more of the HC recruits filter up the depth charts. Depth in the trenches will still be a huge issue for both teams, especially O Line. At home next year I would expect Purdue to win, but that also seems to be exactly when teams don't win in this rivalry, lol.

I believe we'll see vast improvement on the field but just modest improvement in the W/L record because of the difficult schedule including five B1G road games this season.

6-6 is my call for 2019, followed by a monster season in 2020.
So how is it that it is allowed once again to have only 6 home games in a brutal division?

So how is it that it is allowed once again to have only 6 home games in a brutal division?
6 home games plus one (Ball State) neutral site (LOS), which should be a friendly environment. The five road games are unavoidable because they're in-conference, and all teams in the Big Ten East play five conference away games in 2019.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT