ADVERTISEMENT

Why Was "The Reality Is" Thread Locked.

i'vegotwinners

Hall of Famer
Dec 1, 2006
it evolved into an interesting discussion regarding Delany, BTN, and tv coverage in general.

no name calling or any other reason to lock it.

seems like threads shouldn't be locked without there actually being some reason for doing so, but maybe that's just me.

did it morph from the original topic, yes, but almost every thread does.

we're early into fball season and 2-0, bball season is around the corner, and traffic here isn't that plentiful, with the Water Cooler becoming the primary forum.

is following in the footsteps of Peegs and Hoosier Nation, (Scout), the current goal for the site?

why would that thread be locked for no reason?

it evolved into an interesting discussion regarding Delany, BTN, and tv coverage in general.

no name calling or any other reason to lock it.

seems like threads shouldn't be locked without there actually being some reason for doing so, but maybe that's just me.

did it morph from the original topic, yes, but almost every thread does.

we're early into fball season and 2-0, bball season is around the corner, and traffic here isn't that plentiful, with the Water Cooler becoming the primary forum.

is following in the footsteps of Peegs and Hoosier Nation, (Scout), the current goal for the site?

why would that thread be locked for no reason
Because a few posters think Jack is Ord. Fwiw… He brings actual fb conversation to this board. 76-1 doesn’t like me. That’s fine. I appreciate his love for IU. We might not see eye to eye but I actually like the guy, Boomer as he may be.

Everyone wants to hear how good things are going but not everyone wants to hear why they might or could go wrong. For every Bowlmania or 76-1 we have a Jackslip. Neither is wrong but one is what you want to hear and the other is what you’re scared to hear.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT