ADVERTISEMENT

Why the D in JD doesn't stand for Doughnut

This is very simple for me. These are two terrible tickets. One pushes progressive policies so I will vote against that ticket. If someone says I can’t vote for trump bc he tried to cheat the election that’s their prerogative and I get that.

What I don’t get is the attempt to put lipstick on any of these pigs. It’s the lessor of evils based on what you believe in

It’s impressive. He was a Rhodes scholar. And when he spoke, off the cuff, on a wide breadth of topics without any stilted language you could hear just how bright he was. Brilliant guy.

Walz is a teacher from Chadon state who won an election - same one Jesse the body Ventura won. He’s not even a Shapiro much less an Obama or a Clinton.

But shallow thinking emotional posters will fall for the glow up.

Don't you ever disparage the good name of the Body.

This is very simple for me. These are two terrible tickets. One pushes progressive policies so I will vote against that ticket. If someone says I can’t vote for trump bc he tried to cheat the election that’s their prerogative and I get that.

What I don’t get is the attempt to put lipstick on any of these pigs. It’s the lessor of evils based on what you believe in

Well, if you agree with progressive policies then it’s not really putting lipstick on it. If I didn’t like HarrisWalz I simply wouldn’t vote. If I was a Reagan conservative I probably just wouldn’t vote.

His father died at 20. He was grown🤣. Clinton’s father died before he was born. He grew up in rural hope Arkansas and got to gtown was a Rhodes scholar then went to Yale law. Because he was incredibly bright.

Chadon state with an education degree is a joke. Lmao. Your posts become more clownish by the day. So dumb

And by the way. The gig is president of the United States. The glow up is absurd.
Clinton never served in the military. Walz joined the National Guard at 17 and served for 24 years where he rose through the enlisted ranks and received an honorable discharge.

Such a dumb comparison.

Well, if you agree with progressive policies then it’s not really putting lipstick on it. If I didn’t like HarrisWalz I simply wouldn’t vote. If I was a Reagan conservative I probably just wouldn’t vote.
Fair

Clinton never served in the military. Walz joined the National Guard at 17 and served for 24 years where he rose through the enlisted ranks and received an honorable discharge.

Such a dumb comparison.

And appears to be highly regarded by all of those with whom he served.

Such a dumb comparison.
So what. If he had better grades he probably would have done something else.

Let’s see play football at USC. Accept a scholarship to Yale. Or go to the national guard with the flunkies. The guy obviously didn’t do much to create opportunities for himself

And there’s nothing wrong with his career. It’s not the background or intellect to lead the free world

I think Walz grew up simple without a huge ego and wanted to do simple thing. He got married and really wanted to help kids so he decided to join the military and take the most convenient path to teaching while raising a family. As he got older he realized he had much greater potential and went for it. I think that’s a great story and in no way he wasn’t smart enough to take a more conventional path to the highest level of politics.

I think Walz grew up simple without a huge ego and wanted to do simple thing. He got married and really wanted to help kids so he decided to join the military and take the most convenient path to teaching while raising a family. As he got older he realized he had much greater potential and went for it. I think that’s a great story and in no way he wasn’t smart enough to take a more conventional path to the highest level of politics.
He won an election that Jesse the body won. He didn’t build a business from scratch that is worth billions, or solve problems that people will rely on for decades to come, etc. he’s an average guy with an average career who won an election then catapulted himself to vp bc he’s a progressive and willing to stand on stage and lie like the rest of them.

We deserve better than all 4 of these people

He won an election that Jesse the body won. He didn’t build a business from scratch that is worth billions, or solve problems that people will rely on for decades to come, etc. he’s an average guy with an average career who won an election then catapulted himself to vp bc he’s a progressive and willing to stand on stage and lie like the rest of them.

So. He won an election for governor and was selected as a vice-president nominee. The rest is still unwritten. You seem to focus on what he hasn’t done that maybe he will instead of giving facts about what he has tried and failed. That’s really not a fair analysis. None of us have done anything until we do.

So. He won an election for governor and was selected as a vice-president nominee. The rest is still unwritten. You seem to focus on what he hasn’t done that maybe he will instead of giving facts about what he has tried and failed. That’s really not a fair analysis. None of us have done anything until we do.
He’s a progressive so I will vote for trump with all his warts. For me that’s it.

What about their policies do you like?

You have too much damned spunk
gene-wilder.gif

He didn’t build a business from scratch that is worth billions
neither did Trump.

It’s weird that you focus so much on academic pedigree the hate progressives.
I think for president of the free world you want someone who has it all. The ability to understand complex economic, technical, organizational, and legal matters. Also someone that can relate to the common guy. That’s why bill was great. He had it all. And was horny.

As an ideal candidate

Eh he had a head start of course but he did. And in an area that’s incredibly complex. But again trump is a shitty candidate and 60 year old trump is a far cry from 80 yr old trump

He filed like five bankruptcies and cheated creditors left and right after starting with millions and an already established juggernaut company. Reall not impressive.

Reactions: UncleMark
He filed like five bankruptcies and cheated creditors left and right after starting with millions and an already established juggernaut company. Reall not impressive.
Bankruptcy is business. I posted the list of his holdings. It’s impressive. And as I said he was an economy unto himself. Hundreds if not thousands of lawyers have made their careers feeding out of his trough

I think for president of the free world you want someone who has it all. The ability to understand complex economic, technical, organizational, and legal matters. Also someone that can relate to the common guy. That’s why bill was great. He had it all. And was horny.

As an ideal candidate

Reagan attended Eureka College and was admittedly mediocre there. Did you complain about him?

Reagan attended Eureka College and was admittedly mediocre there. Did you complain about him?
You’re going to get me into trouble with my brethren but no I am not a fan of Reagan’s policies here. I don’t believe in trickle down etc.

Bankruptcy is business. I posted the list of his holdings. It’s impressive. And as I said he was an economy unto himself. Hundreds if not thousands of lawyers have made their careers feeding out of his trough

The lawyer thing is dumb. Not even related. Fact is, a large part of his career has been what most people consider to be at least a little bit shady and that was after being handed over millions of dollars AND and established multi-million dollar businesss.

The lawyer thing is dumb. Not even related. Fact is, a large part of his career has been what most people consider to be at least a little bit shady and that was after being handed over millions of dollars AND and established multi-million dollar businesss.
You talked about cheating people I countered with all of the people who owe their careers to him. That’s hardly dumb.

My guess is nyc development is shady. We had a poster on here who knew about same and what trump was doing was common amongst developers. Rodney dangerfield in back to school. Don’t be naive.

Reactions: ulrey
You talked about cheating people I countered with all of the people who owe their careers to him. That’s hardly dumb.

My guess is nyc development is shady. We had a poster on here who knew about same and what trump was doing was common amongst developers. Rodney dangerfield field in back to school. Don’t be naive

That’s like saying criminal defense lawyers are the same as Trump being convicted of a crime. And I’m not defending lawyers, it’s a very dirty field.

Eh he had a head start of course but he did. And in an area that’s incredibly complex. But again trump is a shitty candidate and 60 year old trump is a far cry from 80 yr old trump
As you undoubtedly know, getting the ball rolling is easier starting wtih $40 million than a shitty duplex in Queens that you flip, etc.

Trump is a savant in the world of NY real estate. He should have stayed there. Melania would be happier.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
As you undoubtedly know, getting the ball rolling is easier starting wtih $40 million than a shitty duplex in Queens that you flip, etc.

Trump is a savant in the world of NY real estate. He should have stayed there. Melania would be happier.
For sure

Reactions: larsIU
Note to the Trump/ Vance campaign. Stop sending JD into dessert shops and filming it.

He's much better when he schooling clueless "journalists" on the Sunday shows. He's erudite, use it, play to his strengths. Stop making him play fat, jolly man at the state fair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
They say vice presidential candidates don’t affect elections. JD Vance says hold my beer.

Note to the Trump/ Vance campaign. Stop sending JD into dessert shops and filming it.

He's much better when he schooling clueless "journalists" on the Sunday shows. He's erudite, use it, play to his strengths. Stop making him play fat man at the state fair.
would you ever consider running for office? or managing a campaign? obviously that's far beneath you at this point as you rise the ranks of a fortune 50 company with just hte right mix of guile and expertise, but down the road, after you've accumulated all the wealth ten men could want? for our country? you'll still be young and can call on that perfect combo of academic chops, professional expertise, and street savvy.

would you ever consider running for office? or managing a campaign? obviously that's far beneath you at this point as you rise the ranks of a fortune 50 company with just hte right mix of guile and expertise, but down the road, after you've accumulated all the wealth ten men could want? for our country? you'll still be young and can call on that perfect combo of academic chops, professional expertise, and street savvy.
If nominated, I will not run; if elected, I will not serve.

In an interview Walz was talking about how important it is to keep your house's rain gutters cleaned out.

He's normal people.

McTurd66 can't like Walz because Walz actually knows how to inflate a tire and isn't such a pussy that he turned his ex-wives into lesbians

In an interview Walz was talking about how important it is to keep your house's rain gutters cleaned out.

He's normal people.

McTurd66 can't like Walz because Walz actually knows how to inflate a tire and isn't such a pussy that he turned his ex-wives into lesbians
Anyone that goes for the "Aw shucks, I'm just your average guy" routine deserves to be lorded over by the Maoist in crumpled clothing.

These are national level politicians. None of them are normal. I am much more comfortable with an awkward dork like DeSantis or Vance coming off as an awkward dork than I am funnel cake cake dad who secretly wants to put tampons in the mens room.

Just foolin’. I’m relatively happy.
I'm older than mccurtry, but I have found that life goes well when in the good times you find somebody to help and when things are going bad you find somebody to help you. I teach this in church because as a group of believers we are here to encourage one another. Too many people are living life without encouraging or being encouraged. It's a bad way to live.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT