ADVERTISEMENT

Why should Haitians living legally in Springfield have to deal w this garbage from Trump?

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
Why is 100% of America not on their backs rolling on the ground laughing at this imbecile?

Somebody is going to get killed, fellas.

My biggest problem w racism is the kid that is born TODAY. What has the kid who is born TODAY done to provoke such hate for the rest of his life?

These Haitians are there working the jobs that we offered them, paying tax, etc.

Trump is vile scum who has NEVER worked a day in his life.

What about the residents of Springfield? Was there a ballot measure before importing 20K Haitians to their town?

Pay attention folks. If given the choice, Progressives will always side with the refugee or Illegal immigrant over the American citizen.

Then they get mad when you call them a globalist. They play dystopian words games. When I was growing up they were called illegal immigrants (not referring to the Haitans). Then they dropped the illegal and the “im” to soften it.

These are some seriously dark and deranged people we’re dealing with here.

Why is 100% of America not on their backs rolling on the ground laughing at this imbecile?

Somebody is going to get killed, fellas.

My biggest problem w racism is the kid that is born TODAY. What has the kid who is born TODAY done to provoke such hate for the rest of his life?

These Haitians are there working the jobs that we offered them, paying tax, etc.

Trump is vile scum who has NEVER worked a day in his life.
Really, It could have been Lebanon, Auburn, Marion, Connersville, Booneville, … even Braun’s hometown of Jasper.
There weren’t thousands of unfilled jobs in Springfield … Even less for persons with poor English language skills.

Yes, DEI says anyone misfortunate enough to be labeled as an oppressor by accident of birth deserves to be hated all their natural life. Are they no longer born innocent?

Really, It could have been Lebanon, Auburn, Marion, Connersville, Booneville, … even Braun’s hometown of Jasper.
There weren’t thousands of unfilled jobs in Springfield … Even less for persons with poor English language skills.

Yes, DEI says anyone misfortunate enough to be labeled as an oppressor by accident of birth deserves to be hated all their natural life. Are they no longer born innocent?
lol auburn. That I can promise it won’t be

• Love
Reactions: snarlcakes
What about the residents of Springfield? Was there a ballot measure before importing 20K Haitians to their town?

Pay attention folks. If given the choice, Progressives will always side with the refugee or Illegal immigrant over the American citizen.

Then they get mad when you call them a globalist. They play dystopian words games. When I was growing up they were called illegal immigrants (not referring to the Haitans). Then they dropped the illegal and the “im” to soften it.

These are some seriously dark and deranged people we’re dealing with here.

Is anyone shocked that you would be susceptable to Neo-Nazi propaganda? Notice how the Haitian immigrant who first appears in this article arrived in Springfield in 2020. Another article I saw featured a guy who came in 2018. Guess who was POTUS/Governor of Ohio at that point in time? Haitians weren't bussed in, they chose to go to Springfield because of employment opportunities, in a city that needed revitalization...

"When Haitian immigrants began trickling into Springfield to work in local produce packaging and machining factories in 2017, some thought the new residents could help the city regain its former vigor as a once-thriving manufacturing hub. Once home to major agricultural machinery companies in the mid-20th century, Springfield has lost a quarter of its population since the 1960s.

“They came to us for one reason: they were looking for ways to find out how to work,” Casey Rollins, executive director of the St Vincent de Paul Society’s Springfield chapter, said of those who came to the Ohio city from Haiti.

“So we got together immigration lawyers and interpreters to figure out how to help them work. We are getting them online and getting them to apply [for work permits]. We wanted workers here [in Springfield] – they want to work.”

I think most normal non-racist people prefer hard working, industrious Haitian immigrants to Neo Nazi scum...

"Armed neo-Nazi members of Blood Tribe – a hardcore white supremacist group, according to the Anti-Defamation League – flew flags bearing swastikas and marched through a prominent downtown street while a jazz and blues festival was taking place nearby in August.

One witness to the march, who declined to be interviewed by the Guardian due to fearing for their family’s safety after being doxed by rightwing extremists online, reported that members of the group pointed guns at cars and told people to “go the **** back to Africa”.

Laura Loomer who spread the lie to Trump is neither normal or non-racist.

Is anyone shocked that you would be susceptable to Neo-Nazi propaganda? Notice how the Haitian immigrant who first appears in this article arrived in Springfield in 2020. Another article I saw featured a guy who came in 2018. Guess who was POTUS/Governor of Ohio at that point in time? Haitians weren't bussed in, they chose to go to Springfield because of employment opportunities, in a city that needed revitalization...

"When Haitian immigrants began trickling into Springfield to work in local produce packaging and machining factories in 2017, some thought the new residents could help the city regain its former vigor as a once-thriving manufacturing hub. Once home to major agricultural machinery companies in the mid-20th century, Springfield has lost a quarter of its population since the 1960s.

“They came to us for one reason: they were looking for ways to find out how to work,” Casey Rollins, executive director of the St Vincent de Paul Society’s Springfield chapter, said of those who came to the Ohio city from Haiti.

“So we got together immigration lawyers and interpreters to figure out how to help them work. We are getting them online and getting them to apply [for work permits]. We wanted workers here [in Springfield] – they want to work.”

I think most normal non-racist people prefer hard working, industrious Haitian immigrants to Neo Nazi scum...

"Armed neo-Nazi members of Blood Tribe – a hardcore white supremacist group, according to the Anti-Defamation League – flew flags bearing swastikas and marched through a prominent downtown street while a jazz and blues festival was taking place nearby in August.

One witness to the march, who declined to be interviewed by the Guardian due to fearing for their family’s safety after being doxed by rightwing extremists online, reported that members of the group pointed guns at cars and told people to “go the **** back to Africa”.

Laura Loomer who spread the lie to Trump is neither normal or non-racist.

What are you gobbeldygooking about? There are 10’s of thousands of Haitians resettled there, mostly under this administration. They’ve destroyed quality of life.

NGO’s and refugee programs from this admin have funneled them there. It’s not that they all came swarming from all over the country for a couple thousand factory openings.

Your post is nonresponsive trash. STOP wasting my time with your BS. TIA.

Don't know, but it at least seems to be 80% or so

At every dinner table, every diner, every water cooler, every work break room, every message board, every cookout....

People laugh heartily at the stupid fool and his cult followers and marvel at the misinformation they continue to spread.

Cats... no.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the country folk around here thought road kill was a delicacy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT