ADVERTISEMENT

Who wants to put their money where their mouth is? seriously!

Again....you have yet to provide a link that shows they've been cleared.

You want to say that my article is qualified with "people have told me that" or "it is my understanding"...yet you have not provided ANYTHING that shows the Cheatriots have been cleared.

Again, if the Colts balls had been measured under the allowed PSI, I'm guessing we would have heard about it. Why haven't the Colts been asked to replicate anything? Maybe because whatever they were doing, didn't cause an issue with Cheating.

Cheatriots...11/12 under inflated
Colts....ZERO

Same conditions.

Hmmm.....

I am not relying on leaked claims but on independently verifiable facts

don't you get that by now?

our conversations 2 days ago:

Pats fan:
It seems preferable, whenever possible, to rely on facts that can be independently and objectively verified. Rely on them to a greater extent than just relying on rumors and opinions from unnamed sources.

Colts fan:
Facts? Only one fact matters, the one self-evident truth: The Patriots are Earth's manifestation of all that is evil in the galaxy…no… in the UNIVERSE. BOSTON. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany.

Pats fan:
When an investigation is going on, and the people doing the investigating are not announcing any of their preliminary conclusions, maybe the truth is not so easy to figure out and maybe what they eventually will find out is not crystal clear, at least for right now.

Colts fan:
Even doing an investigation is a stupid waste of time. The truth is as clear as day, and you can't handle the truth. My preconceived notions cannot be disproven! The Patriots are ALL lying rotten pathological cheating scum. Belichick's mother was a hamster and his father reeked of elderberries. Even Vinatieri, Butler, and Sergio Brown were at one point scumbags. But overnight, somehow, one day they sprouted angel's wings!

Pats fan:
I don't know what a fair verdict would be based on what I know now for a fact. It really doesn't seem a big deal to me, ESPECIALLY if it turns out that is evidence that nobody actually took any air out of any footballs after they passed inspection. We did not tank a SEASON, thank God! A fine… I guess. Not a draft pick, though, that seems way too harsh. And we have to move on. #1 vs. #1, baby! Bring on the 'hawks!

Colts fan:
Fair? You want fair? That is clear! I am done with the NFL unless Sunday we see Baltimore playing Indianapolis to decide the true AFC champion. Then they would play the winner of Dallas and Detroit, since: 1) both of them got royally screwed; and 2) I hate Seattle too, those 'roided-up bragging mouthy tools. Yeah, the Indy-Baltimore winner vs. Cowboys-Lions winner. Preferably not Detroit, though. So Dallas would play Indy or Baltimore. Well, unless Baltimore wins. Yeah, it's gotta be Indy-Dallas, come to think of it. We need justice!

Pats fan:
I really don't know what to think about the press conferences by Belichick and Brady. I have never seen Belichick say so much or appear to be so serious and non-combative. Brady? I didn't notice any mis-statements. I think I believe them both. I'll admit, people can fool you though. I will withhold judgement for now, without any verifiable facts to compare to the things that they said.

Colts fan:
Are you kidding me? I've never seen such bad liars. Plus they win too much. It is always because of the refs though. Brady? Give me a break. Without the tuck rule he'd be bagging groceries at Sam's Club, except that they wouldn't hire such a lying scumbag. Then it is hard to believe that once, even for a brief time, Belichick was a Colts assistant under Ted Marchibroda. For awhile I could even feel the good in him!

But then he killed the younglings!

This post was edited on 1/24 11:25 PM by outside shooter

"independently verifiable facts"....

Like the "fact" that the Cheatriots have been cleared of any wrong doing?

Haven't seen that independently verified. Where is that listed?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LINK THAT INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIABLE FACT.

Like where I called you liar...but you can't link that either.

Re: I don't appreciate being called a liar, so I'm asking people to man up

I hope for your sake you are really drunk.

a clearly described physical recreation of what they did on game day

showed, with no doubt, that there is NO reason to suspect any wrongdoing whatsoever.. Watch the video. Read the transcript.

This media-created, Indianapolis Colts-created fiasco is over
-
Rob Finnerty, KBAK, Bakersfield, CA

I keep envisioning this...

i-m-40-o.gif

"they have now been caught cheating twice"- a bald faced lie*

NT

This post was edited on 1/24 9:36 PM by outside shooter

The Gospel according to Rob Finnerty.

Go to bed, man. You have let these guys get your goat long enough.

LMAO...that is what you consider "Fact"?

Maybe someone should question your credentials.

You dismiss the information from an NFL official who probably has a pretty good "in" in terms of getting information, because he is someone that doesn't have factual information...only second or third hand knowledge.

Yet you are accepting the Op/Ed of a California based sportscaster? Who presents NO factual evidence from anyone with any knowledge of the situation.

You're better than that. You want facts and that guy provides NONE....At this point it is obvious that you are trolling.

YOU LINK a story known to be false... read Harbaugh's lips:

I haven't talked to a single person [with] NFL, NFL Security, other teams, or media about under-inflated footballs or anything of the sort. Just to be clear, anyone saying that I made any comments one way or the other regarding our experiences in [New England] is simply mistaken."

1) Spy Gate....penalized. 2) Deflate Gate...11/12 balls outside the rules

Two

Twice

Busted

Cheating

the video I linked earlier tonight was independent confirmation. Belichick:

Anybody that wants to do those experiments should go ahead and do them themselves. Don't take my word for it.

I am very confident in the things that we have talked about, the study that we did. We've fine-tooth-combed everything. I'm 100 percent confident in everything that I've told you. That's what I believe. That's what I know. That's what it is. I'm as transparent as I could be on this one. Period."

the gauntlet was thrown down

I have indeed jumped the gun a bit on the "official" NFL announcement and apology, but it is soon to arise.

Interesting...The story I link doesn't even mention Harbaugh...

...and it's based on statistics.

If it is known to be false, please link the story that debunks it. I'd honestly like to see it....or is it like your newscaster op/ed link that has zero facts as well?

1) Spy Gate....penalized. THE END

charge #2: tampering with footballs after they were inspected

WE FIND THE DEFENDANT NOT GUILTY, YOUR HONOR

and the Colts never cheated

with crowd noise..THEY WERE CLEARED BY THE NFL...in which the Pats haven't as of yet in this second scandal...

another link for you to read from the NY Daily News...

CBS

Please link something that says the League has cleared them...

They haven't.

You can't link it.

Fact
Cheatriots: 11/12 balls outside the limits
Colts: 0

Really? Link where the NFL has said that....

You have yet to do so.
However they did say that they had to reinflate the Cheatriots' balls at halftime because they were outside the rules.

Fact
Cheatriots: 11/12 footballs outside the guidelines
Colts: 0

Same conditions for both...

This post was edited on 1/24 9:55 PM by Rangeline Fan

WEIRD... I see the stupid fumble article now. the comments section

just totally rips it to shreds.

Don't you love those fudged graphs where the y-axis only covers a very tiny range but it all BLOWN UP HUGE to make a near flat line look like a roller coaster hill?

PATHETIC

Do you see what happens to Patriots players who fumble? BENCHED. RIDLEYED.

I did jump the gun, re: the OFFICIAL announcement from the NFL...

they are no doubt dotting i's and crossing t's as we speak

Or, as I write and you whine about the death of the aptly named "Colts-inspired fiasco"

Yet

You can't refute the statistics....and rely on a comments section which Im guessing is filled with subject matter experts.

Yet an Op/Ed is what you consider fact.

Re: Ed Werder stands by his story, one that was NEVER retracted or disproved*

the NFL never investigated in 2005.. because there was no evidence... the Steelers even had no comment on it...

Ed Werder said he heard something. The Colts deny it. The Steelers didn't acuse them of anything. And the NFL isn't investigating. So what is the story really?

but...but...but..."They've been cleared!" "I only deal in facts!"

Glad to know.

PhD.... nuff said

Have yet to find a stable person that pumps their PhD degree....

Outside shitter is a half bubble from plumb!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

OS, I have no doubt regarding your credentials...

Just your sanity. Man, take a step back, you are really effing losing it.

And as someone whose husband is addicted to the news, I can you that no news outlet has in any way "cleared" the Pats as you so gleefully proclaim.

Sorry

I am not going to be part of someone trying diffuse a pattern of cheating by implying others are cheating. Own up to what the Patriots have done and move on. The more you and your team do to get out of your mess, the worse it gets.

UK got caught cheating and paid the price. IU broke rules and paid a heavy price. The Patriots survived the last time they got caught cheating, they will survive again.

Don't look at Peegs for a day.Enjoy the day at a museum, visit a friend or family, go to a movie. The OTF isn't mandatory and arguing isn't going to change a thing.

We don't care what you do for a living

I don't care and nobody will go to the trouble to learn anything about you. You could be Einstein or a high school kid battling an acne breakout. I don't care to prove either one.

in the other thread you said yourself

That the Patriots rubbed down the ball which raised the PSI due to warming. Is it entirely possible that the Patriots knew that this rub down would warm the balls (I mean, when you rub down Brady it warms his balls, right?)

Perhaps, and stay with me here, they know damn well that if they prepped the balls in such a way as to get the PSI barely above legal limits, upon cool down they would come back down to a level where Tom Brady's hands could grip them well enough to be effective? Perhaps this is a method they have used since week 5 when their season turned around and Brady was tired of dealing with the talk that his career might be winding down?

If you say this theory isn't possible, THEN I will definitely say you are no scientist.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

F off you're a liar

And your team is a cheater, those are facts. You said they were cleared they weren't , so that's a lie, the patriots cheat that's a fact and now I'm done with you and this topic.

What are you talking about?....

Who has talked about your job or qualifications?

You seem to have gone off the deep end.

You realize people just post stuff to mess with you, right?

I mean, look at how you react.

You need to explain these troubling stats.

Andrew Luck was 1 / 9 on his deep balls Sunday. Stats suggest this to be bizarre. The Colts need to explain this, and 11-34, or whatever it was. Did their football sting operation have a downside?

The Pats have won 14 of 18 coin flips this year. Stats suggest the odds of that are like 1%. Must be that the NFL has rigged coins. Stats demand it.

Stats suggest that BenJarvis Green-Ellis is not a real human. What he did was unprecedented - zero fumbles in high school, zero fumbles in college, and zero fumbles in his many years as a lead back for the New England Patriots. He is an outlier for the entire human race.

Please explain, oh wise one

Ahh...deflection. Heres something else for you to disprove...

You suggested in another post that the difference in lost PSI was due to the Colts and Cheatriots having different "lots" of balls. That somehow, the "lot" of balls the Cheats had seemed to be more affected by the atmospheric conditions, causing them to lose 2 psi where the colts only lost .5 psi. The cheats had their balls re-inflated to the appropriate psi at half.

Oddly enough, those same balls...the ones that lost 2 psi by halftime, didnt have any problem staying inflated for the second half.

That atmospheric front that separated the sidelines, causing such a pressure difference, must have also move out of the stadium at half time.

But go ahead and keep deflecting.

that explanation is so simple that even YOU might understand it

At halftime the balls have been outside for hours and the air inside them is cold, 50 degrees.

Leather is a poor conductor of heat, so bringing them inside for 5 minutes to test and inflate them will not warm up the air inside the football hardly at all, except for the air you have added during re-inflation (which is maybe 10% of all of it). Maybe the air inside gets to 55 degrees. It is not 75 for sure. So, taking them back out to 50 degrees isn't really going to change them much. In essence, they never were fully inflated with 75 degree air.

They cool down from 55 to 50. Hardly anything.

Plus in the video below, you see that the waterlogged leather effect, which most ignore, is real.

First half: Dry leather gets wet, it expands, volume goes up, pressure goes down
Second half: Wet leather just stays wet. No effect.

This post was edited on 1/25 10:18 AM by outside shooter

the video you will forever ignore

F off, you're the liar. The Colts sting operation has failed

next year's 77-7 rout will be wonderful

Answers for what? Why Luck was 1-9 on deep balls?

Why BJGE has never fumbled?

Or why in over 7 years the Cheatriots had an abnormally lesser amount of fumbles than anyone else in the league?

Keep deflecting...

Is one of your credentials "crusty old dodgeball coach"?

4663503+_b43f8d084c2e3b5cd38dd4c1893a1018.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT