ADVERTISEMENT

Who wants to put their money where their mouth is? seriously!

a California reporter wrote the epitaph for this saga

This media-fueled, Indianapolis Colts-initiated fiasco is finally over

You cant reason with crazy.

And he has fallen off the deep end.

This thread is embarrassing. At least Id be embarrassed if OS's posts were mine.

here you go:

I respect the analysis but the suggested conclusion is infuriating and incomplete.

Here are the damning league rankings for the Patriots in terms of fumbles:

2003 14
2004 13
2005 12
2006 22
2007 1
2008 4
2009 4
2010 1
2011 4
2012 5
2013 24
2014 2

Clear evidence the Pats were using under-inflated footballs in every year since 2006. (Excepting 2013, when they inexplicably forgot to do so.)

Here are the unincriminating league rankings for the Colts in terms of fumbles:

:
2003 19
2004 4
2005 1
2006 2
2007 2
2008 2
2009 1
2010 4
2011 23
2012 14
2013 4
2014 31

In 7 of the last 8 years, the Pats put together an incredible run of rarely putting the ball on the turf. In the 7 years between 2004 and 2010, the Colts put together a similar, and more consistent run of never coughing the ball up.

Both streaks coincide with both offenses running spread-out passing systems with elite QBs with famously quick releases.

Fumbles go WAY up when you put in a bad QB (Indy 2011, Curtis Painter) or supply your QB with sub-standard WRs (NE 2013)

OBVIOUSLY what actually happened in 2013 is the Pats and Colts entered a ball-swapping agreement, and the Colts played that year with the Pats illegal balls and the Pats played that year with the Colts letter-of-the-law balls.

Your venom for Indy is 10x worse than any OTF Pats hate....why u mad, Bro?*

ha it's over cause you say it's over

Probably not. See Bill NYE on GMA say Belucheat is full of it.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

You mean the sports anchor op/ed you claim as fact?

"I deal only in facts"....

Thanks for the 7 points, bro!

Now, could you have acted any more like a immature little 12 year old boy?

dodge dip duck dive and dodge....

Back to the facts...

Cheatriots have been caught twice

keep spinning though.

You say colt fans are like perdoo fans....the only other message board fan that i have ever seen act lime you over the last week is arcb90210. That puts you in special company

Frys are up.

This is the dumbest post I've read this year. You're that bent about what your website buddies think?

LOL!!!

You lose...BIG.

I did jump the gun, re: the OFFICIAL announcement from the NFL...

they are no doubt dotting i's and crossing t's as we speak

Or, as I write and you whine about the death of the aptly named "Colts-inspired fiasco"

1) Spy Gate....penalized. THE END

charge #2: tampering with footballs after they were inspected

WE FIND THE DEFENDANT NOT GUILTY, YOUR HONOR

LOL Smileyface

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

If topic view is good for only one thing, it's the fact that we can bring this post back to the top.

The Pats and Brady WILL BE CLEARED!!!!!!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

beingadumbass.png

We don't know if they went from 13.5 to 12.5 or how much they DID change

the Coltermakers have refused to comment on any aspect of the controversy. One team is open and transparent, the other will only say "no comment"

It would appear that they inflated them not to 12.5 but to at least 13.5. As Belichick mentioned, different lots of balls respond very differently, different ball surface preparation procedures affect how the balls equilibrate to the environment, different balls even within a lot behave differently since we are not talking about a uniform synthetic material like rubber, but animal skin. There are an awful lot of variables. Perhaps the Colts balls that were not put in play were kept a bit drier than the Patriots balls that were not put in play and thus the waterlogging effect (see video) was not in play to the same extent .

We cannot discount the possibility that the Colts cheated and overinflated the footballs after inspection. It was their trap they were trying to spring in this Colts-created controversy. They cheated in '06, they cheated with crowd noise, they literally fixed games that decided playoff berths by tanking vs. contending teams, and of course they cherish their SUCK FOR LUCK campaign.

We simply do not know know the Colts prepared the footballs or to what psi they inflated them. Only they know that, and to my knowledge they have not been willing to comment on anything whatsoever.

The Patriots have re-created exactly what they did on game day and proved that the data from their footballs does not arise from ball tampering. Period. EXCLAMATION POINT!

Only the Colts are in a position to re-create what they did, because only they know what it is that they did, and it seems to be a big secret plan locked away in Irsay's meth lab somewhere.

This post was edited on 1/24 11:00 PM by outside shooter
No, that's not true. The Patriots defiantly refused to produce Brady's phone or produce Mcnally for a sevond interview. The Patriots thwarted, not cooperated.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

If topic view is good for only one thing, it's the fact that we can bring this post back to the top.

The Pats and Brady WILL BE CLEARED!!!!!!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No, they were not cleared.

a clearly described physical recreation of what they did on game day

showed, with no doubt, that there is NO reason to suspect any wrongdoing whatsoever.. Watch the video. Read the transcript.

This media-created, Indianapolis Colts-created fiasco is over
-
Rob Finnerty, KBAK, Bakersfield, CA
No, it's not over. The Patriots will be penalized.

a clearly described physical recreation of what they did on game day

showed, with no doubt, that there is NO reason to suspect any wrongdoing whatsoever.. Watch the video. Read the transcript.

This media-created, Indianapolis Colts-created fiasco is over
-
Rob Finnerty, KBAK, Bakersfield, CA
No, there are lots of reasons to suspect foul play. The key witnesses' stories did not match the physical layout.

the video I linked earlier tonight was independent confirmation. Belichick:

Anybody that wants to do those experiments should go ahead and do them themselves. Don't take my word for it.

I am very confident in the things that we have talked about, the study that we did. We've fine-tooth-combed everything. I'm 100 percent confident in everything that I've told you. That's what I believe. That's what I know. That's what it is. I'm as transparent as I could be on this one. Period."

the gauntlet was thrown down

I have indeed jumped the gun a bit on the "official" NFL announcement and apology, but it is soon to arise.
There will be no apology from the NFL.

There will be no apology from the NFL.

If suspended 2 games, he'll miss the NFL's grand opener. Sweet storyline bro

If suspended 4 games, he'll also miss the Cowboys game.

If he's suspended 6 games, he'll also miss the Colts game. Sweet job not making the playoffs bro

Shouldn't have lied about deflating your balls, bro.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT