Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
They killed Lincoln.
Impeached Johnson.
Killed Garfield.
Killed McKinley.
Shot Teddy Roosevelt.
They shot at Franklin Roosevelt, and mailed him a bomb.
They killed JFK.
They shot at Ford twice.
They shot Reagan.
Impeached Clinton.

And that's not counting other guys shot while just RUNNING for President.

it's a crappy job, I'm tellin ya.

Last edited:
Unless Trump just loves the power of being president, I think he will hate it.

He will have to work harder then he's ever had to work for a fraction of the money.

I don't buy that he is really into public service. He either completely passes power and responsibility to his cabinet only showing up to 'finish the deal'. Or he quits in two years.

You'd think there would be better ways to spend your time when you are incredibly rich. BTW what does Czechoslovakia think about all of the outcome of our election?

You'd think there would be better ways to spend your time when you are incredibly rich. BTW what does Czechoslovakia think about all of the outcome of our election?
The Czechs think all politic and all politicians are full of shit. So they look over at the US shake their heads and mutter how stupid Americans are and go about their day. It probably got an hour of water cooler talk this morning and then they move on.

The complete drunk president (the president is only a ceremonial position) loves Trump. He's also an alcoholic that had his weekly radio show cancelled (first time since Havel) because he kept slurring curse words on air.

Here's today article:

http://www.expats.cz/prague/article...lates-trump-sees-improved-us-czech-relations/

Here is nice video of him:

Let's just say that in Europe as a whole, they think Americans are stupid and electing Trump is only reinforcing the idea. (fair or not)

He will have to work harder then he's ever had to work for a fraction of the money.

I don't buy that he is really into public service. He either completely passes power and responsibility to his cabinet only showing up to 'finish the deal'. Or he quits in two years.

I guess we'll see....of all the negative shit about him...I'm not sure I'd include lack of work-ethic in that list.

The Czechs think all politic and all politicians are full of shit. So they look over at the US shake their heads and mutter how stupid Americans are and go about their day. It probably got an hour of water cooler talk this morning and then they move on.

The complete drunk president (the president is only a ceremonial position) loves Trump. He's also an alcoholic that had his weekly radio show cancelled (first time since Havel) because he kept slurring curse words on air.

Here's today article:

http://www.expats.cz/prague/article...lates-trump-sees-improved-us-czech-relations/

Here is nice video of him:

Let's just say that in Europe as a whole, they think Americans are stupid and electing Trump is only reinforcing the idea. (fair or not)

It's fair. But stupidity isn't limited to the US.

I guess we'll see....of all the negative shit about him...I'm not sure I'd include lack of work-ethic in that list.
I don't think he is lazy, but he isn't going to dive into all the policy/diplomatic stuff.

I don't think he is interested in it and he has thin skin.

I was thinking about this today at work. I'm hoping he only lasts 2 years and hands over the reigns to Pence. The question is, is Pence any better?

I was thinking about this today at work. I'm hoping he only lasts 2 years and hands over the reigns to Pence. The question is, is Pence any better?

We would go from a sociopathic pussy-grabbing climate change denying white supremacist to a

calm and calculated gay-hating climate change denying white supremacist who is determined to establish the United States of Jesusland and aiming to declare the silly ark in Kentucky a national park.

So it would be going from a poop sandwich with extra popcorn to a poop sandwich with extra peanuts.

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor says

They killed Lincoln. Booth- white guy
Impeached Johnson. angry white guys
Killed Garfield. Charles Guiteau-white guy, though sounds foreign...
Killed McKinley. Frank Czolgosz-white guy, another immigrant though
Shot Teddy Roosevelt. John Schrank- white guy
They shot at Franklin Roosevelt, and mailed him a bomb- Giuseppe Zangara- who let this dude in- build a wall!
They killed JFK. LHO- white guy
They shot at Ford twice. white wimmin.
They shot Reagan. -white guy
Impeached Clinton. -white guys

---------
morale: build a wall and get in good with the well-armed white guys.

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor says

They killed Lincoln. Booth- white guy
Impeached Johnson. angry white guys
Killed Garfield. Charles Guiteau-white guy, though sounds foreign...
Killed McKinley. Frank Czolgosz-white guy, another immigrant though
Shot Teddy Roosevelt. John Schrank- white guy
They shot at Franklin Roosevelt, and mailed him a bomb- Giuseppe Zangara- who let this dude in- build a wall!
They killed JFK. LHO- white guy
They shot at Ford twice. white wimmin.
They shot Reagan. -white guy
Impeached Clinton. -white guys

---------
morale: build a wall and get in good with the well-armed white guys.

Morale? Dumb-ass.

Fock the wall & be the well-armed white guy.

Pence is probably worse. Just like Cruz would have been worse than Trump.

I just keep thinking John Kasich has to keep saying "how could I not beat this guy?" Basically Donald and Hillary ran against the only candidate either could beat. Hillary would be Prez-elect right now if she'd only picked a black Veep.

The monetary payoff to being President doesn't come til after your term. Clinton's didn't do too badly, and Obama will probably make them look like rookies.

I don't think he is lazy, but he isn't going to dive into all the policy/diplomatic stuff.

I don't think he is interested in it and he has thin skin.
He's not going to get into the policy stuff. When Kasich turned his offer down for the VP position on the ticket, he was told that he would essentially serve as CEO or COO of the country while Trump served as a glorified Chairman of the Board. When Kasich alluded to the fact that a president is usually viewed as a CEO or sorts and asked what Trump specifically would be doing, I believe it was one of Trump's sons who told him, "making America great again".

He's not going to get into the policy stuff. When Kasich turned his offer down for the VP position on the ticket, he was told that he would essentially serve as CEO or COO of the country while Trump served as a glorified Chairman of the Board. When Kasich alluded to the fact that a president is usually viewed as a CEO or sorts and asked what Trump specifically would be doing, I believe it was one of Trump's sons who told him, "making America great again".

It was apparent there was a good chance this would play out as electing President Pence in reality. I heard an attorney who was general counsel in Bush/Cheney WH today comparing Mike Pence's role in this transition process to Dick Cheney's, and I think we can all agree that sounds about right. The administration analogy tends to break down though once we realize that W. - for all his shortcomings - was at least not a petulant and vindictive narcissist with a twitter account.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT