ADVERTISEMENT

Which one of

I get the whole Kentucky no teeth thing. You aren’t wrong. But it’s just stupid when it’s maga saying it to others. Stats prove maga people are poor. It just makes no sense in this context.
I know MAGA voters that make more money in a month than you will make in a lifetime.

You’re the worst poster on the board.

Reactions: DANC
you liberals has great dance moves? @sobester I first thought it was you but he had too many teeth.

At a recent family reunion the middle aged kids were urging me to show the younger ones my dance moves. Apparently tales of my dancing prowess had become legendary.

In anticipation of this happening, I had practiced a routine.

Upon listening to stories about my performances at previous family gatherings, I decided to retire and rest on my laurels.

A decision my better half responded to by saying, "It is about time you finally reached adulthood".

At a recent family reunion the middle aged kids were urging me to show the younger ones my dance moves. Apparently tales of my dancing prowess had become legendary.

In anticipation of this happening, I had practiced a routine.

Upon listening to stories about my performances at previous family gatherings, I decided to retire and rest on my laurels.

A decision my better half responded to by saying, "It is about time you finally reached adulthood".
She was just hating on you hoot. Your wife knows you still got it and she doesn't want to lose you to, Betty, who's wealthy husband just passed away. I don't blame her.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
And what, exactly, is wrong with the artist Phil Collins???? And I stress, artist.

for the uninitiated (MC ****ing M urtry)

• Patrick Bateman: Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

for the uninitiated (MC ****ing M urtry)

• Patrick Bateman: Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.
pure gold

pure gold
Three sentences I didn't expect to see being written back to back today...
Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock.
Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole.
Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way.
...but then I realized it was the Cooler's own Cormac McCarthy, @larsIU , and then it made perfect sense.

you liberals has great dance moves? @sobester I first thought it was you but he had too many teeth.

He's too busy...

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT