ADVERTISEMENT

Which is more satisfying?

last season you said you were giving up on iu fb and becoming a bama fan. so wtf are you doing here? goodbye, so long, get lost.

Roll Tide! They are in the championship game once again. I still take an interest in IU and want to see them do well. So, here you are wanting to chase off anybody who takes some interest in wanting to see IU football succeed. That’s a shrinking group already my friend. You should embrace any talk and banter about IU from posters who actually care enough to talk about it. So, do your best to chase off the few stragglers left. Fine with me. It’s a dying breed anyway.

Reactions: bang63
This is definitely a down year for the BIG. Last year the BIG was 3-1 against the sec and michy blew florida out. This year I though michi was better than last year but man did they tank down the stretch. What is it with Harbaugh man?

This is definitely a down year for the BIG. Last year the BIG was 3-1 against the sec and michy blew florida out. This year I though michi was better than last year but man did they tank down the stretch. What is it with Harbaugh man?
I don't know, but I want those bastards to tank it the day they show up in Bloomington next fall.

Next year's IU/UM game is a big deal to this program, IMO. Indiana needs a program defining victory, see Purdue's victory over OSU. The Big Ten media would lick it up and create so much positive publicity for the program.

Can you imagine how the Big Ten Network would've treated Bill Mallory/IU Football in the late 80s when he was kicking Ohio State in the ass??

We need to snap that damn losing streak to Michigan, and I truly think with the 4* talent in the offensive backfield we can get the job done. It's in Bloomington, the stage probably will not ever be set much better for this program to beat those people.

Harbaugh is the most overrated coach in the county. And last year they lost their bowl game to South Carolina.

He rolls through the Big Ten each but can’t win the big games out of conference.

Reactions: Bill4411
We need to snap that damn losing streak to Michigan, and I truly think with the 4* talent in the offensive backfield we can get the job done. It's in Bloomington, the stage probably will not ever be set much better for this program to beat those people.
Not saying it can't be done, but a prerequisite for signature wins and winning seasons is improved line play.

Harbaugh is the most overrated coach in the county. And last year they lost their bowl game to South Carolina.

He rolls through the Big Ten each but can’t win the big games out of conference.

He can’t really win big games in conference either, (other than PSU). He’s 4-8 against OSU, MSU, Iowa, and Wisconsin. He just hasn’t lost a game to anyone else in conference.

He can’t really win big games in conference either, (other than PSU). He’s 4-8 against OSU, MSU, Iowa, and Wisconsin. He just hasn’t lost a game to anyone else in conference.
Good point. He’s just good at beating the teams he should in the bottom 2/3 of the conference.

I don't know, but I want those bastards to tank it the day they show up in Bloomington next fall.

Next year's IU/UM game is a big deal to this program, IMO. Indiana needs a program defining victory, see Purdue's victory over OSU. The Big Ten media would lick it up and create so much positive publicity for the program.

Can you imagine how the Big Ten Network would've treated Bill Mallory/IU Football in the late 80s when he was kicking Ohio State in the ass??

Just remember that all that 4* talent will all be freshman or red shirt freshmen. Can’t wait for the next time UM visits when they will all be juniors though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT