ADVERTISEMENT

When Wichita plays Dayton will we be watching

Apr 10, 2008
2 coaches that could be IU's next HC or 2 coaches that Glass will not hire? That includes not hiring either one because he keeps Crean or because he hires someone else.

I hope Indiana basketball realizes that coach Crean was and IS a mid major coach with not capability to move to the next level. Indiana is NOT a mid major, and until we realize that and move to the NEXT level of coaching, we will never achieve greatness again.

Last year I gave up my opportunity to buy season ticket.......I just don't give a crap any more......

This is from a lifelong Hoosier fan, who has an IU room and countless artifacts from when we were great. Lots of folks here say folks like me live in the past. Well, until INDIANA recognizes what is necessary to win, I will continue to bask in the glory days.

Oh don't tell me about winning a couple big ten championships...........if you cannot win enough games to get in the dance and then embarrass yourself in an NIT loss, you don't deserve to coach a Legacy team like Indiana University.

I'm done.

Reactions: russelltodd
I will be watching for other reasons lol

Morgan-Miller-2.jpg

Reactions: IU40IU
I coaching candidate death match.
Survivor coaches at IU next season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT