ADVERTISEMENT

What's Your Favorite Lock-down Snack?

Cream&Crimson

All-American
Apr 15, 2003
Maybe I'll get some inspiration for my next Kroger grocery pick-up order.

I've been on a Cheddar Cheese Pringles kick here lately. Just picked my my order from Kroger which had 3 more cans of those in it. I have had some diced Swiss Cheese and Ritz crackers over the past few evenings and that's been good.

It's hard not do do a bunch of junk food binging right now. I also ordered two bags of Nacho Cheese Doritos on that Kroger order, and I'll be into those tonight I'm sure.

As far as sweets - I've almost complete ignored that. Two weeks ago on my last Kroger order, I picked up some of those ready-to-bake chocolate chip cookie dough packages and have done that like twice. This order included some peanut M&Ms.

Of course, if I had my druthers, I'd be snackin' on this:

Sexy-Women-Brazilian-Tie-Side-Bikini-Bottom-Thong-Bathing-Beach-Short-Swimsuit-Swimwear-Solid-Ruched-Back.jpg

easy....Pawleys Ilsand Palmetto Cheese w/ jalapenos....get a thing of triscuits and a 12er. I have never met a person that doesn't shit their pants after eating it for the first time.....literally shit their pants in excitement

easy....Pawleys Ilsand Palmetto Cheese w/ jalapenos....get a thing of triscuits and a 12er. I have never met a person that doesn't shit their pants after eating it for the first time.....literally shit their pants in excitement
I don't really know how to find that, but I'm always down to find a food that literally makes me shit my pants upon eating it. Color me intrugued....

When I'm tired of chips and cookies, I eat Rice Chex and Frosted Mini Wheats straight out of the box.

Reactions: sdhoosier
I don't really know how to find that, but I'm always down to find a food that literally makes me shit my pants upon eating it. Color me intrugued....
It is at Kroger. After you take your first bites, please don't rush here and thank me. Just know.....
"Too far away to see your face
As you eat palmetto cheese spread for a while,
Somewhere from some far off place,
I hear you laughing–and I smile."

Reactions: Cream&Crimson
My wife ordered a couple bags of those snack mixes from Costco. It has pretzels, sun chips, Doritos, and Cheetos. Good stuff.

Also, some jelly beans here and there.

My wife ordered a couple bags of those snack mixes from Costco. It has pretzels, sun chips, Doritos, and Cheetos. Good stuff.

Also, some jelly beans here and there.

Mine is much more pedestrian but utterly delicious. I even found them on sale at Kroger last week, although I usually get them at Big Lots. Chocolate Creme Oreos- I can literally sit down and devour half a box at one setting...

Mostly beer and sourdough pancakes with peanut butter.

I've gained 15lbs in the last month.

Reactions: cryano
Ice Cream Sandwiches. The old fashioned kind with vanilla in the middle and a chocolate wafer on the outside. I had not eaten one in years but found a stash my wife had bought for our grandsons who have not been around since the lock down. Damn good and $3 for a dozen.

I've been on a Cheddar Cheese Pringles kick here lately. Just picked my my order from Kroger which had 3 more cans of those in it. I have had some diced Swiss Cheese and Ritz crackers over the past few evenings and that's been good.

It's hard not do do a bunch of junk food binging right now. I also ordered two bags of Nacho Cheese Doritos on that Kroger order, and I'll be into those tonight I'm sure.

As far as sweets - I've almost complete ignored that. Two weeks ago on my last Kroger order, I picked up some of those ready-to-bake chocolate chip cookie dough packages and have done that like twice. This order included some peanut M&Ms.

Sexy-Women-Brazilian-Tie-Side-Bikini-Bottom-Thong-Bathing-Beach-Short-Swimsuit-Swimwear-Solid-Ruched-Back.jpg
You certainly have the basic food Groups covered - Cheese, Ritz Crackers. Nacho Cheese Doritos, and Pringles. If the Coronavirus doesn't get you, the heart disease eventually will (For purposes of full disclosure, I don't have any room to preach and pontificate on this subject).

Just about anything with the Hidden Valley Ranch dip packet mixed w Sour Cream...
Carrots, Celery, Pretzels, Taquitos...literally just abt anything w that dip...its delicious

Reactions: largemouth
I get out to Jungle Jim's International Market once a year and the Saraga International Grocery a few times in between my JJ trips for things that you just cannot find in the typical chain grocer (spices, sauces, seasonings as well as certain brands). The sheer amount of dried soups, ramen and cup noodles they sell is astounding, so I always stock up as they are a guilty pleasure I usually have once every few weeks. With this lockdown however, I have been diggin' on ramen and cup noodle soups about 3-4 times a week for lunch with an accompanying grilled sandwich of some sort. I have also been doing alot of baking so the bread for the soups and sammies has been fresh and homemade as well (been making a killer dark rye with a hint of coffee and honey in the dough).

As for snacks, I bought several bags of Munchos as well as Orange Creamsicles, Astro/Bomb Pops and Chocolate Eclair ice cream bars.

Reactions: largemouth
Pork rinds with cream cheese doused in Frank's red hot sauce, washed down by a few Coronas

Yo Mama.

Reactions: Cream&Crimson
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT