ADVERTISEMENT

What's with chicks and talking on the phone?

C-$

Hall of Famer
Nov 1, 2002
Carmel, Indiana
I HATE talking on the phone unless I have a specific reason to verbalize something. Which is the case from time to time, especially if it might not take as long to explain something that could be misinterpreted via text.

But to just shoot the shit? No, I'm not interested in talking on the phone.

Am I wrong here?

Last edited:
Reactions: twenty02 and T.M.P.
I HATE talking on the phone unless I have a specific reason to verbalize something. Which is the case from time to time, especially if it might not take as long to explain something that could be misinterpreted via text.

Am I wrong here?

Perhaps the issue is that you're talking to "chicks". Or that you're a millennial. Or both.

What's with dudes acting like chicks by posting on message boards, complaining about chicks needing to talk on the phone for endless amounts of times for absolutely nothing.

Would you feel better if she called you to let you know she pooped?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Am I wrong here?

I'm with you....have always hated it. Texting was the best invention ever for guys dealing with women

Reactions: FrankTGucker
What's with dudes acting like chicks by posting on message boards, complaining about chicks needing to talk on the phone for endless amounts of times for absolutely nothing.

Would you feel better if she called you to let you know she pooped?

Yes, actually.

Am I wrong here?
I actually don't like talking on the phone either. Don't usually answer, even when I know who it is. I'll text something back and say I can't talk and get out the main info. With rare exceptions, I'd prefer not to talk on the phone.

I actually don't like talking on the phone either. Don't usually answer, even when I know who it is. I'll text something back and say I can't talk and get out the main info. With rare exceptions, I'd prefer not to talk on the phone.
I like you more the less you say.

Reactions: ebielasi
Every damn night!? On the telephone!?

hqdefault.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT