ADVERTISEMENT

What's the best gift you're giving someone this year? Hanukkah is already over so i can report

Eppy99

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2001
on the crap I've already given. Honestly my gift giving kinda sucks.

1) Oldest daughter prefers gift cards for her favorite clothing store and I got her some books and a bunch of sheet music for the Beatles and Queen for piano.

2) Middle daughter is in middle school so I bought her some clothes and books

3) Youngest daughter got a new softball bat, helmet, backpack for the gear and some batting practice contraption that allows her to practice by herself outside or in the basement. Also got her some books

4) The wife and I usually don't exchange much as we prefer to take trips, but I always like buying her books to encourage her to get away from work and enjoy a good read.

a83bc4afaf75025171925691f00fffce.jpg

z3-c-mas-girls-2016-600-2.jpg

santa-picked-the-right-helpers-256.jpg

santa-picked-the-right-helpers-233.jpg

santa-picked-the-right-helpers-278.jpg

I'm not going to "drop in" for an unexpected visit anywhere. I hope no one shows up here either.
Bah humbug!

on the crap I've already given. Honestly my gift giving kinda sucks.

1) Oldest daughter prefers gift cards for her favorite clothing store and I got her some books and a bunch of sheet music for the Beatles and Queen for piano.

2) Middle daughter is in middle school so I bought her some clothes and books

3) Youngest daughter got a new softball bat, helmet, backpack for the gear and some batting practice contraption that allows her to practice by herself outside or in the basement. Also got her some books

4) The wife and I usually don't exchange much as we prefer to take trips, but I always like buying her books to encourage her to get away from work and enjoy a good read.

You were right - you suck at gifts.

Books?

The 1990s called.
But they used a cell phone and missed you

I was taken to a massage parlour in Surabaya, Indonesia many years ago, where my business partner used vouchers/raffle-like ticket torn away from a booklet to pay at the front counter.
That would make quite a good gift.

Reactions: Cavanagh
Look my kids love books as does my wife. They will sit in a bookstore for hours just looking at books and reading through them. We go to the public library every two weeks and fill the bag. There's some stupid shit in that bag, but I don't mind them reading over the crap that's on television.

I was taken to a massage parlour in Surabaya, Indonesia many years ago, where my business partner used vouchers/raffle-like ticket torn away from a booklet to pay at the front counter.
I didn't know you could get a groupon for such services. You might have to settle for the trainee.

Reactions: sglowrider

I knew you dabbled.... AMP=Asian Massage Parlor. I used the exact same form of currency at parlor in Macau about 5 years back. We got the coupon book lookin thing in the subway before we got on the ferry.

I knew you dabbled.... AMP=Asian Massage Parlor. I used the exact same form of currency at parlor in Macau about 5 years back. We got the coupon book lookin thing in the subway before we got on the ferry.

The guy was entertaining me. What's a boy to do? Say no? Anyway, its to build one's appetite up before dinner. Par for course in Indonesia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT