ADVERTISEMENT

What's done is done, but the lack of a competitive non-conference...

ptrich

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
schedule is likely to keep B1G teams buried in the RPI ratings this season. I know there are a lot of factors involved in formulating that rating, but I would say that it has been a big factor in Iowa at 57th, having the best rating in the conference. Michigan (71st), IU (86th), and Neb (98th) are the only other schools under 100. To what extent this will have when they select the tournament field is anyone's guess, but it sure doesn't help. Indiana St. is 6th without playing a game in the MVC so far, and they have a record of 11-6 against their non-conference schedule.

The “holier than thou” BIG10. On another subject, what are the odds of Monroe County revisiting allowing groups to assemble, so limited number of fans can attend baseball games? Outdoors, vaccines available to the majority. I guess Tippecanoe County is much safer.

Worried about that when schedule was announced. We never bump in conference. Always Louisville, UK, west coast and southern travel that bumps us up. Not very hopeful about this schedule. Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: ptrich
Big 10 is run by a clown only to be matched by the idiots running Monroe County. I took my damn shots so I could attend events and travel. How the hell does any of this make sense at this point?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT