ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to Vice

They went woke. But my god their series “the dark side of the ring” is vanderpump rules quality. Harley race. The hart family. I’ve watched them all and can’t hardly believe how good they are
The dark side of the ring is amazing. The Montreal screw job, Dino Bravo, Owen Hart, all of it was outstanding.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
They went woke. But my god their series “the dark side of the ring” is vanderpump rules quality. Harley race. The hart family. I’ve watched them all and can’t hardly believe how good they are

The first one I watched was Macho Man where the girl said he would go out there towards the end of his career high on X.

Crazy stuff.

The first one I watched was Macho Man where the girl said he would go out there towards the end of his career high on X.

Crazy stuff.
Every one of those guys were crazy. Harley race was a circus wrestler fighting randos.

I met a lot of those guys when I was little. King Kong Brody. Dick the bruiser. Andre the giant. On and on. My crazy Vietnam vet uncle was a cabbie. He’d work 18 hour days 6 months in a row 7 days a week then not work at all for the next 6 months. Super super funny guy and he became a favorite of the wrestlers and he’d drive them around. Bars then east side. They’d always give him tickets and he’d take me

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
This what I mean about constantly sounding effeminate. Nttawwtoc.

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel*

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Gavin McInnes was kind of the heart and soul of that place. It was his editorial vision.

Once he was gone Shane kind of just ran it on fumes.

I was a fan of their The Story of series and Epicly Later’d stuff (skateboarding vids).

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT