ADVERTISEMENT

What food gives you the worst gas or the shits?

Eppy99

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2001
Without a doubt I can expect a major dump the following day after eating at chipotle. It's probably the black beans that do it to me.

My wife often threatens to kick me to the couch on Chipotle nights. I see it as a special dutch oven romantic display of affection.

White Castle.................... Give me 6 sliders, I am extremely offensive, Make it 8....... I will have to start legal proceedings to get me banned from being used as a capitol punishment tool.

Without a doubt I can expect a major dump the following day after eating at chipotle. It's probably the black beans that do it to me.

My wife often threatens to kick me to the couch on Chipotle nights. I see it as a special dutch oven romantic display of affection.
White Castle for me, The sautéed onions!

Reactions: eddy4iu
White Castle for me, The sautéed onions!
Onion chips with season salt were the bomb.

02f004028dc4c4a103707a8d5946ac52.jpg

Reactions: Lucy01

Red pepper chili flakes... Will wreck me for an entire day. Like before we leave the restaurant bad, and I know it.
I have a bad stomach anyways but I've been able to identify a few of the bad things, and red pepper flakes are public enemy #1

Also any really rich sauce like Alfredo or masala tears up my stomach. Can't handle the heavy cream.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
I made one of my favorite recipes Saturday afternoon - a mac 'n cheese casserole thing with smoked sausage in it. Love that stuff. Ate and it wasn't a half hour till I was ridin' the porcelain bus. It had never affected me that way before. I had to play out with my band that night too, and was starting to sweat it hoping I didn't end up having to run off stage mid-song or something. Fortunately I got it out of my system before that became an issue. I figured it was just an anomaly, and ate leftovers of it yesterday. Same effect. Threw the rest of it out. Maybe I had some bad milk or the egg or something, don't know what the deal was there.

Tacos with gound turkey burger. I've never had that smell come out of my ass before or since.

For gas, it has to be broccoli. Mix it with some garlic from Generals Chicken and it gets flat out nasty.

I can eat spicy foods, but I can't handle a certain Vermont maple syrup.

Try this:
Have Taco Bell for lunch and then get a big bowl of Tom Yum Thai level spicy soup for dinner. There was so many Thai pepper flakes in it, it was like a sand at the bottom of the bowl. I was 22 at the time. I could eat just about anything (at the Thai restaurant I did) and be fine, but holy shiite. To this day nothing comes close.

Reactions: mike41703

Doughnuts. I can clear an office out after eating those things.

Family Gathering Food. Ham, creamy potatoes, casseroles...that sort of thing. Gives me bad cramps within a couple of hours. I could eat ghost pepper wings with beer all afternoon but a plate of scalloped potatoes will finish me.

Hot Chicken wings. Love the bastards but the next day, watch out. Like red hot liquid magma emitting from my oriface. Pair them with a pale ale or something of the like and I might as well die. But I always go back for more.

Reactions: Cream&Crimson

Kraut

Hot Chicken wings. Love the bastards but the next day, watch out. Like red hot liquid magma emitting from my oriface. Pair them with a pale ale or something of the like and I might as well die. But I always go back for more.
I love BW3's mango habanero wings with a couple of beers. It doesn't love me, but it waits until the following morning to attack.

Reactions: IU40IU and C-$
Broccoli and hummus.....creates a perfectly blended aroma of sulfur and rotting garbage.

The smell is so bad that my 3 year old daughter yells at me and leaves the room.

As you guys probably realize, neither my gas nor my bowel movements stink.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT