ADVERTISEMENT

What do Dave Rubin,Tim Pool and (dmb fave) Bennie Johnson have in common?

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
The average person has likely never heard of them. Yet...

They are all 3 part of the "Bro network" of far right commentators with their own youtube channels. All of them are internet famous and all of them have channels with over a million or more subscribers.Content from all 3 come across my subscription playlist daily,, so II feel comfortable in saying that none of them strike me as mensa level content creators. They have figured out that grifting the right wing is a tried and true formula, and as a result they make far more than what I feel their intelligence should warrant. But evidently thousands of paying customers view them differently...

But they may be about to progress from internet fame, to a level of scrutiny and exposure they might not actually want. We had a thread on the DOJ announcing a probe of Russian election interference today, and the breaking news is that 2 Russian businessmen have been indicted. The charges include money laundering and failing to egister as foreign agents. The two men are connected with Russia Today (RT) which is basically Putin's private propaganda network and are charged with funneling millions of $$ to a variety of shell companies leading to a media publisher (Tenet Media) that publishes pro-Russian videos on Tik Tok,Twitter, Instagram and youtube.

And Tenet Media features 6 commenters as it's "talent" including Rubin,Pool and Benny. Now none of the 6 are included in the indictment and they will likely maintain that they were unwittingly used. But if you examine the content produced by all 3 you'll easily notice the pro-Russia/anti-Ukraine orientation as well as the very pronouced pro Tump theme which permeates everything they do. Tenet worked in tandem with RT, but the connection was never disclosed.And it appears the stated aim was to exacerbate political differences in the US in the interest of the Russians.

An example of the type of misinformation they spread, was the claim that the terrorists who attacked the Moscow music Hall were from Ukraine. Even though the perps were arrested and the Islamic State claimed responsibility, RT thru Tenet and it's talent ran a campaign to discredit the Islamic State connection and tried to pin the blame on Ukraine.RT hired trolls to infiltrate the discord and comments sections of content produced by Tenet's talent who pretended to be members/followers urging them to publish more of the pro-Russian video content. From Oct 2023 to Aug 2024 the Indictment alleges that RT sent wire transfers totalling 9.7 Million to Tenet and Tenet in turn paid 8,7 Million of that to the production companies of the 3 stooges...

Here is an example of the content created. This is Tim Pool,and his beanie...

They are all 3 part of the "Bro network" of far right commentators with their own youtube channels. All of them are internet famous and all of them have channels with over a million or more subscribers.Content from all 3 come across my subscription playlist daily,, so II feel comfortable in saying that none of them strike me as mensa level content creators. They have figured out that grifting the right wing is a tried and true formula, and as a result they make far more than what I feel their intelligence should warrant. But evidently thousands of paying customers view them differently...

But they may be about to progress from internet fame, to a level of scrutiny and exposure they might not actually want. We had a thread on the DOJ announcing a probe of Russian election interference today, and the breaking news is that 2 Russian businessmen have been indicted. The charges include money laundering and failing to egister as foreign agents. The two men are connected with Russia Today (RT) which is basically Putin's private propaganda network and are charged with funneling millions of $$ to a variety of shell companies leading to a media publisher (Tenet Media) that publishes pro-Russian videos on Tik Tok,Twitter, Instagram and youtube.

And Tenet Media features 6 commenters as it's "talent" including Rubin,Pool and Benny. Now none of the 6 are included in the indictment and they will likely maintain that they were unwittingly used. But if you examine the content produced by all 3 you'll easily notice the pro-Russia/anti-Ukraine orientation as well as the very pronouced pro Tump theme which permeates everything they do. Tenet worked in tandem with RT, but the connection was never disclosed.And it appears the stated aim was to exacerbate political differences in the US in the interest of the Russians.

An example of the type of misinformation they spread, was the claim that the terrorists who attacked the Moscow music Hall were from Ukraine. Even though the perps were arrested and the Islamic State claimed responsibility, RT thru Tenet and it's talent ran a campaign to discredit the Islamic State connection and tried to pin the blame on Ukraine.RT hired trolls to infiltrate the discord and comments sections of content produced by Tenet's talent who pretended to be members/followers urging them to publish more of the pro-Russian video content. From Oct 2023 to Aug 2024 the Indictment alleges that RT sent wire transfers totalling 9.7 Million to Tenet and Tenet in turn paid 8,7 Million of that to the production companies of the 3 stooges...

Hmmm...and who is the good "company man" who has been running to The Cooler to post the RT propaganda that these clowns were pushing? Fool took the bait hook, line, and sinker.

Yawn.

Does this mean the Government/Democrat/Media conglomerate believes the Harris campaign is in trouble and they are softening us up for another Russia! Russia! Russia hoax?

As far as I am concerned, the most significant election interference ever was the Biden campaign emergency Hunter’s laptop created and the subsequent false narrative from the 51 intelligence officials together with the coordinated quashing of the story on most all regular and social media. No investigations of this obvious fraud not to mention charges like the KKK relic Garland is using against Trump for the 2020 lie.

You might call this a wutabout, I call it part of the same script.

This is why I laugh at references to the the biased, left "MSM." Sure, it's biased and it's left but the MSM is becoming less relevant by the day. Podcasts and social media (TikTok, Instagram, X, YouTube, etc.) are where it's at in 2024. That's where the real influence lies, and nobody knows that better than Russia.

People like you are the dangerous ones. You are sick.

I’d add Tulsi Gabbard to that list. Probably some elected Repub officials too.

Why is he 'dangerous' and 'sick?' Because he posts factual information about where you presumably get your news and information?

Because he pays tons of attention to BS like this but does not care that the Clinton campaign paid for the Steele dossier and hid it on their federal election disclosures....after which the FBI used the information provided in legal documents to provide PC when they knew the information was false. The corruption of the DOL, FBI & CIA and their lawfare has never been matched in US history.

Reactions: DANC
Because he pays tons of attention to BS like this but does not care that the Clinton campaign paid for the Steele dossier and hid it on their federal election disclosures....after which the FBI used the information provided in legal documents to provide PC when they knew the information was false. The corruption of the DOL, FBI & CIA and their lawfare has never been matched in US history.
It’s better to pay attention to serious things that impact/sway/dupe voters in 2024 than to keep harping on things that might’ve happened in 2015-16.

I’m curious why you think this is BS. Care to further explain it with substance and without ad hominem attacks?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
It’s better to pay attention to serious things that impact/sway/dupe voters in 2024 than to keep harping on things that might’ve happened in 2015-16.

I’m curious why you think this is BS. Care to further explain it with substance and without ad hominem attacks?
And because dupes like you don't want to hold anyone accountable for 2016 and 2020, they're doing the same thing in 2024.

• Haha
Reactions: ButHerEmails
Reactions: hoosboot
  • Haha
Reactions: ButHerEmails
Another big question is, why did China pay for Walz's 30 trips there?
Did they? I googled and can’t find anything saying they did and a lot about how he and his students raised money for the trips. Most likely you’re repeating MAGA lies and it’s also likely you know they’re lies because you’re a serial liar.

Last edited:
The Trumpites never give a sh!t about the unethical things done on his behalf. It’s always, “well they’re doing it too”…. Most everyone left and right in the game is corrupt. Unfortunate but true

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

I’ll take of the answer.

No.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT