ADVERTISEMENT

Well we lost the white rat

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
He was a fixture in my childhood and so many others. Made the 80s a lot of fun as a kid. You’d see him around town in his red vette with vanity plates and he’d always roll down the window and shout at ya then absolutely gun that car 🤣🤣. Losing a lot of legends

He was a fixture in my childhood and so many others. Made the 80s a lot of fun as a kid. You’d see him around town in his red vette with vanity plates and he’d always roll down the window and shout at ya then absolutely gun that car 🤣🤣. Losing a lot of legends
Those teams were fun. SPEED! McGee, Coleman, Sutter, Tudor, Andujar, Herr, Clark, Pendleton, VanSlyke to name a few from that era. As a kid I thought Whitey was old then already…

Those teams were fun. SPEED! McGee, Coleman, Sutter, Tudor, Andujar, Herr, Clark, Pendleton, VanSlyke to name a few from that era. As a kid I thought Whitey was old then already…
I absolutely loved andujar and sutter. Andujar would warm up with multiple bars and swing for the fences. Sooo great. I actually got to know Clark pretty well through some stuff. Interesting character….

That era of stadiums were awful compared to today

Reactions: Spartans9312
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT