ADVERTISEMENT

Well, that was everything I expected it to be.

The clown show never disappoints.

FAST, FASTER, FASTEST, FASTESTEREST.

Out of control.

All flash.

No substance.

Excited to see us get our ass beat by real teams.
yah, I didn't see anything to make me think defense was a priority. we can score but big 10 teams going get into lane and score very easily

Reactions: C-$
yah, I didn't see anything to make me think defense was a priority. we can score but big 10 teams going get into lane and score very easily

Will be better than last year with Hartman manning the rim. Bryant is a legit center. Max has enough beef to put up decent resistance, and is used to playing in the league. That alone should make the team 3 to 4 wins better than last year

Reactions: cryano
Will be better than last year with Hartman manning the rim. Bryant is a legit center. Max has enough beef to put up decent resistance, and is used to playing in the league. That alone should make the team 3 to 4 wins better than last year
Yay?

With this raw talent, anything less than a B1G championship and a FF run is going to be a disappointment in one way or another. This team really is that good, and we'd realize that if they had, you know, coaching.

those guys mentioned are going be constantly out of position because of penetration. that will lead to fouls and offensive rebounds. good teams will handle us easy

HORSE SHIT.

Yay?

With this raw talent, anything less than a B1G championship and a FF run is going to be a disappointment in one way or another. This team really is that good, and we'd realize that if they had, you know, coaching.

I don't disagree. It's why I tried to ask in the other thread what it would take for people to get interested or excited? I assume it would take winning the conference, 2 seed or higher....and/or a FF run.

I don't disagree. It's why I tried to ask in the other thread what it would take for people to get interested or excited? I assume it would take winning the conference, 2 seed or higher....and/or a FF run.
I'll get excited if we start winning games I expect to lose. Purdue for example. I think the Boilers are going to demolish us. If I turn out to be wrong, I'll take notice of that.

But yet you still watch?
I almost didn't watch tonight. I recorded it, and watched Wheel and Jeopardy first. Then, when I switched over, I fast-forwarded through most of the first half to catch up to real time. It was just hard to get into it. Ugly basketball tonight. Ugly ugly ugly. And watching other Hoosiers fans, even people I consider friends and smart folks, get excited about it was just depressing as f***.

I've watched 0 minutes of our 4 games (call it the Crean Effect) but will DVR the game Thursday. Creighton comes in at 77th in the KenPom so it should be a better challenge. That said, with all the talent IU has they should win by 20+. We'll see if the spaz f-s it up.

Reactions: SconniePanther
I almost didn't watch tonight. I recorded it, and watched Wheel and Jeopardy first. Then, when I switched over, I fast-forwarded through most of the first half to catch up to real time. It was just hard to get into it. Ugly basketball tonight. Ugly ugly ugly. And watching other Hoosiers fans, even people I consider friends and smart folks, get excited about it was just depressing as f***.

Let's see how Thursday goes.

I blame Hollywood's cheaply but expensively made action films and the abortion known as reality TV......retard entertainment and it has slowly infected society. The clown's style of basketball is on par with this chit......all gimmicks and fluff....no substance....and the masses lap it up. They've forgot how good fundamental basketball looks like so they'll enjoy the equivalent of a baby enjoying the shaking of a rattle.

Last night was a root canal for me.....out of control fast breaks.....getting lost on D.....Troy making countless freshman mistakes but touted as having an unbelievable game because he dunked it a few times.....instead of 160 or 100mph, Yogi needs to run at 60mph and actually run an GD offense. I agree.......we have tons of final four talent....just absolutely no direction.

It all basically looks like a HPER pick up game to me.....maybe worse......in a pick up game, you might witness effective picks/screens.

Out of control.

All flash.

No substance.

You watched?

There's the problem, right there.

Out of control.

All flash.

No substance.

Until that last line, I couldn't tell whether this was a post about iubb or girls recalling drunken hookups with you.

Out of control.

All flash.

No substance.

Man, some IU fans are just plain retarded. Our offense is the best in the country, because of fast faster and fastest you dope. Our D is night and day better than what it was last year. You don't expect anything to go wrong in these games? Play flawless? They are not an NBA team even though more than half our starters will be in the NBA in the next 2 years. We have an unbelievably deep team and strength to go with it. Troy uses his hands on D now, go back and watch him as a freshman his hands were at his sides. He will average 2 steals and 2 blocks a game. Yogi is fronting players now and rob is getting really good at it. They are not scared of getting beat because of new found rim protection, instead of having Air Columbia to hit his head on the backboard on helpside D.

I realize that most on here are just bitter idiots with no real knowledge of the game. Hell, some put a cracked out hookerish looking girl on their mortgage just to get divorced months later. Don't worry tho, they got the connection to Boston and got the real 411 on our next coach. Nothing will change their mind until we win the NC, but that is ok, I like to profit on stupid people!

So all you know it alls, lets put your money where your mouth is. Gonna get our ass kicked when the real competition starts right? Please give me your over under on B1G final standing, overall tourney seed, and how deep we go in the tourney. I would love to make wagers on all 3 categories with anyone with enough balls to put some $ where their mouth is.

my email is secavanag@gmail.com, ill be glad to draw up some bets! No wager to small or large, hell Ctwig put that pimpin taurus on the line, Id be glad to record me driving it into lake monroe and post it on here.

Please leave me your predictions. We are gonna suck right? Give me those over unders!!!! I'll be waiting.

Man, some IU fans are just plain retarded. Our offense is the best in the country, because of fast faster and fastest you dope. Our D is night and day better than what it was last year. You don't expect anything to go wrong in these games? Play flawless? They are not an NBA team even though more than half our starters will be in the NBA in the next 2 years. We have an unbelievably deep team and strength to go with it. Troy uses his hands on D now, go back and watch him as a freshman his hands were at his sides. He will average 2 steals and 2 blocks a game. Yogi is fronting players now and rob is getting really good at it. They are not scared of getting beat because of new found rim protection, instead of having Air Columbia to hit his head on the backboard on helpside D.

I realize that most on here are just bitter idiots with no real knowledge of the game. Hell, some put a cracked out hookerish looking girl on their mortgage just to get divorced months later. Don't worry tho, they got the connection to Boston and got the real 411 on our next coach. Nothing will change their mind until we win the NC, but that is ok, I like to profit on stupid people!

So all you know it alls, lets put your money where your mouth is. Gonna get our ass kicked when the real competition starts right? Please give me your over under on B1G final standing, overall tourney seed, and how deep we go in the tourney. I would love to make wagers on all 3 categories with anyone with enough balls to put some $ where their mouth is.

my email is secavanag@gmail.com, ill be glad to draw up some bets! No wager to small or large, hell Ctwig put that pimpin taurus on the line, Id be glad to record me driving it into lake monroe and post it on here.

Please leave me your predictions. We are gonna suck right? Give me those over unders!!!! I'll be waiting.

YOU SIR are an idiot............ If you think winning a NC will change their minds............ DWS

The D is night and day better than last year? You're the dope if you think that after watching them play these shitty teams

I hope you die.

Reactions: SconniePanther
.instead of 160 or 100mph, Yogi needs to run at 60mph
I don't think Yogi said 160 mph. I think he said that he needed to vary his speed...go 100 mph, back it down to 60 mph, then speed it back up to 100 mph.

By far, the turnovers bother me the most, and that is 98% Crean's fault. Cutting down on the turnovers will help the defense.

The defense has more potential this year than last year. They are more aggressive with ball pressure, they are stronger, and they have more length with at least a clue of how to play. They need to be smart about it and not be over aggressive. Bryant adds more presence in the post, but I foresee foul trouble. The guards needs to help down on the post just long enough for Bryant to establish position, and then live with the result. Bielfeldt is better at using his body to play interior position defense than what we've had in the past few years. He will help.

They have a lot of guys that can shoot it, JBj is stronger this year with his drives, OG is intriguing for the future -> needs to develop more explosiveness.

Crean is still the coach = unmet expectations / potential.

Reactions: cavdog1985
I don't think Yogi said 160 mph. I think he said that he needed to vary his speed...go 100 mph, back it down to 60 mph, then speed it back up to 100 mph.

By far, the turnovers bother me the most, and that is 98% Crean's fault. Cutting down on the turnovers will help the defense.

The defense has more potential this year than last year. They are more aggressive with ball pressure, they are stronger, and they have more length with at least a clue of how to play. They need to be smart about it and not be over aggressive. Bryant adds more presence in the post, but I foresee foul trouble. The guards needs to help down on the post just long enough for Bryant to establish position, and then live with the result. Bielfeldt is better at using his body to play interior position defense than what we've had in the past few years. He will help.

They have a lot of guys that can shoot it, JBj is stronger this year with his drives, OG is intriguing for the future -> needs to develop more explosiveness.

I could've mistaken what yogi said, but 100 to 60 makes no sense. At no point in time did this team play below 100mph last night.

I hope you die.

I get it, me making you look like a raging pussy douche hurts your image with the old men, my b. Park that taurus in the tailgate fields money man you got those bitches lined up for days!!!!! Havin to much sex and shit, you player you.

Oh, you are still to much of a pussy to bet any of your 40k a year pay though right? You just wanna keep talking out your ass on the internet, I forgot that was your calling in life. Again, my b, carry on Dbag.

WTF? Nobody asked for rationale analysis.

Every point you made was true and I agree with. How the F did you wind up posting on this site? Bryant in foul trouble is the achilles heal. Tho Max's calves give me hope he can bang with about anyone way better than the drunken Columbian.

I could've mistaken what yogi said, but 100 to 60 makes no sense. At no point in time did this team play below 100mph last night.
Evidently, I'm the only one that heard it that way, but it does make sense. Yogi's saying that he needs to slow the fvck down sometimes. He obviously hasn't implemented the idea yet.

Evidently, I'm the only one that heard it that way, but it does make sense. Yogi's saying that he needs to slow the fvck down sometimes. He obviously hasn't implemented the idea yet.

i heard 100/160 and I'm pretty certain of it. It's still the same concept and 60/100 does makes more sense (60mph is a reasonably fast but controlled speed, while most people can go 100 it takes skill to do it well), which is why I'm thinking he did say 100/160. Consider the likely source.

Well, since you're so inclined to run your mouth, why don't you tell us all where you see the team finishing, their seeding for the Tournament, and how far they're likely to advance?

Then we can determine what kind of action you're willing to give on any bets made.

I mean, a bad ass such as yourself should have no problem backing up such statements, right...?

Well, since you're so inclined to run your mouth, why don't you tell us all where you see the team finishing, their seeding for the Tournament, and how far they're likely to advance?

Then we can determine what kind of action you're willing to give on any bets made.

I mean, a bad ass such as yourself should have no problem backing up such statements, right...?

No the $ man is your badass, I am here to take real money from his followers. People have been running their mouths for days now that we are as bad as last year. Ill start there, ill bet the over on all things this team did last year.

i heard 100/160 and I'm pretty certain of it. It's still the same concept and 60/100 does makes more sense (60mph is a reasonably fast but controlled speed, while most people can go 100 it takes skill to do it well), which is why I'm thinking he did say 100/160. Consider the likely source.
How does any of it make sense either way?

Austin Peay is the worst team in their own chit league and they scored almost 80 points at Assembly Hall. IU had 20 turnovers, shot 60% from the stripe, and only 6 more rebounds vs. Austin Peay at home. It's the same ol same ol and it doesn't work consistently against average to good teams. It sure as hell doesn't work deep in the tournament. Basketball is not a new game and Steph Curry ain't walking through that tunnel.

No the $ man is your badass, I am here to take real money from his followers. People have been running their mouths for days now that we are as bad as last year. Ill start there, ill bet the over on all things this team did last year.

Wait. That's your bold prediction?
The over on all things this team did last year?

What kind of chickens!t proclamation is that?

I retract my previous post...

There's nothing bad ass about you.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT