ADVERTISEMENT

Week 7 Heisman Rankings

ha Ok, so looking at all your posts I have to ask, are you affiliated with Rivals? You must be the author of this article Jason Rhea and are just trying to solicit people to visit your website. I went to some other teams forums and notice you posted this same article in each forum so you are likely going to every team around the major conferences and posting like this. At the very least, I will give you an A for putting in the supreme effort.

ha Ok, so looking at all your posts I have to ask, are you affiliated with Rivals? You must be the author of this article Jason Rhea and are just trying to solicit people to visit your website. I went to some other teams forums and notice you posted this same article in each forum so you are likely going to every team around the major conferences and posting like this. At the very least, I will give you an A for putting in the supreme effort.
Thank you for YOUR effort

Reactions: Palmbeachhoosier
Thank you for YOUR effort

I just noticed the Sooner name and his posts seem to align with the time when Baker Mayfield was a candidate. Then obviously Kyler Murray and now Jalen Hurts....all Sooners. So I was curious. I can't figure out though why his posts on other sites don't show in his history of posts. You have to go to those other forums to see their history under the same username.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT