Frwi9LuacAAs7WW

FruP4ryaAAEpPh_

Fro6ctDacAApWYL

Fro6V2oaEAAQNuI

FriO8dmacAEOrIf

FrGQ1lSaYAAhC0w

Fq1HKOGakAIy80R

AbandonedNeedyBoa-max-1mb.gif

Just remember, any more than a mouthful and you’re risking a sprained tongue.
I'd guess I have more experience with the topic at hand than you, or at least most on here. My tongue is fine, and has found no mountain too high to climb; fake or otherwise!

I could care less and I'm not a boob guy anyway, but if that's what a woman chooses to do and she is happy with it, cool with me! I'd probably choose fake bewbs every day of the week and twice on Sundays, over most tattoos and crazy piercings! I've seen plenty of fake bewbs that I thought enhanced appearances, not sure ever with a tat or piercing.

I'd guess I have more experience with the topic at hand than you, or at least most on here. My tongue is fine, and has found no mountain too high to climb; fake or otherwise!

I could care less and I'm not a boob guy anyway, but if that's what a woman chooses to do and she is happy with it, cool with me! I'd probably choose fake bewbs every day of the week and twice on Sundays, over most tattoos and crazy piercings! I've seen plenty of fake bewbs that I thought enhanced appearances, not sure ever with a tat or piercing.
You got me all wrong, my man. I appreciate all shapes and sizes, built for speed or comfort. But if I’m being honest. much more of an ass man myself. This was just a serviceable movie quote from my misspent youth (Weird Science). Couldn’t resist throwing it out there.

OK, let me start off by saying that these are fine pictures. I appreciate the female form just as much as the next guy.

....but

The 1st and 5th picture are giving me some major "AI generated image" vibes. Something just looks slightly off in the bust area. The lines look too clean, especially relative to the implied (lack of) thickness to the material covering them.

I don't know, I could be wrong. But you look at the 2nd and 4th pictures, you can see a little asymmetry. Those are definitely real. The 1st and 5th, not a single freckle, not a single blemish, and near perfect symmetry. Maybe not AI generated, but there was likely some touch-ups to the picture.

Also, the first picture is implying that she is taking that picture as a selfie. If that were the case, that's damn impressive resolution for a cell phone camera.

5th picture, right arm looks off (extremely skinny and skinner than her left arm).

I can hear the NERD-ALERT sounding already, so be it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT