ADVERTISEMENT

We’re going bowling boys!

This projection has us at Citrus. Assuming we don't make the playoffs, that excites me as a bowl to go to. There is plenty to do in Orlando and it should not require a parka.

Orlando is a solid sports town for stuff

This projection has us at Citrus. Assuming we don't make the playoffs, that excites me as a bowl to go to. There is plenty to do in Orlando and it should not require a parka.

That would be our best site for several reasons. The biggest being that we'd get the max number of practices that a Bowl team could hold... Basically a Spring Practice Lite...

Sounds like you were on the east side, I was north end zone. Was funny seeing the lines for beer behind the north endzone. All-red.
We were in the NE corner...had that little stand right beside us.

I did figure out a cut through under the north grandstand to get to the backside of the port o let's though. Game changer. 😄

By the time this season is over, this site will be unanimous that the Citrus is for losers, and that it's an epic failure that we didn't make the playoff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT