ADVERTISEMENT

Way to go Biden! Endangering our special forces...

I did not take the time look for your posts in 2018. I don't believe the board archive goes back that far. That's why I said I believe you.

I can acknowledge the error by the admin without the charged language and outrage you displayed.

Others on here are jerks. So do you just call the people jerks you don't agree with? I'm not on here calling people names or pushing profane language at them. You liked a post of someone who resorted to name calling. No big deal, but you're not as consistent as you think you are.

Actually you can't acknowledge the error, because you haven't, from what I have seen.

I call people jerks who don't want to engage in thoughtful discussion, but rather divert topics to make it personal, as you did with me and my "fake" outrage. But you have no idea about the sincerity of my outrage since you stated archives don't go back 5 years.

You just assumed that because I am more right leaning, that I am a hypocrite for showing outrage about Biden, but not for Trump, even though you had no proof that I didn't.

And just because I liked a person's post doesn't mean I approve of name calling. Sometimes the point is solid and I like it.

But I am pretty sure others notice your condescending and sarcastic tone that demeans people and their opinions. You be you.

Actually you can't acknowledge the error, because you haven't, from what I have seen.

I call people jerks who don't want to engage in thoughtful discussion, but rather divert topics to make it personal, as you did with me and my "fake" outrage. But you have no idea about the sincerity of my outrage since you stated archives don't go back 5 years.
I asked a question. You answered. I said I believe you. Third time I've stated that.

You just assumed that because I am more right leaning, that I am a hypocrite for showing outrage about Biden, but not for Trump, even though you had no proof that I didn't.
I asked a question. You answered. I said I believe you. Fourth time I've stated that. No need for you to be defensive.

But I am pretty sure others notice your condescending and sarcastic tone that demeans people and their opinions. You be you.
Oh yeah, that all started with me on the Water Cooler. LOL

I asked a question. You answered. I said I believe you. Third time I've stated that.

I asked a question. You answered. I said I believe you. Fourth time I've stated that. No need for you to be defensive.

Oh yeah, that all started with me on the Water Cooler. LOL

Sigh. You really need to go back and read what you wrote.

1) You have yet to acknowledge what the Biden admin did was bad or wrong. Sorry if I missed.

2) You did not believe me as you have stated. You wrote that you believed my "fake" outrage, as if I was being disingenuous.

I am just not fan of someone questioning my integrity. And really don't like it when someone tries to manufacture some BS gotcha with an article 5 years ago and no evidence of how I reacted.

Sigh. You really need to go back and read what you wrote.

1) You have yet to acknowledge what the Biden admin did was bad or wrong. Sorry if I missed.
I didn't offer comment. I asked you a question.
2) You did not believe me as you have stated. You wrote that you believed my "fake" outrage, as if I was being disingenuous.
I believed you faked equal outrage over Trump doing it as you have with Biden.

I am just not fan of someone questioning my integrity. And really don't like it when someone tries to manufacture some BS gotcha with an article 5 years ago and no evidence of how I reacted.
It's a message board, Pony Boy. I asked a question. You answered it. I believe you when you said you did the same with Trump. You're insecure enough to let it all bother you. Move on.

I didn't offer comment. I asked you a question.

I believed you faked equal outrage over Trump doing it as you have with Biden.

It's a message board, Pony Boy. I asked a question. You answered it. I believe you when you said you did the same with Trump. You're insecure enough to let it all bother you. Move on.

You're right. You didn't offer a comment on the subject, only decided to question my sincerity. Classic move to focus on the messenger instead of the message. Apparently you have no issue with endangering our special forces. Just say it next time. Talk about being insecure.

You're right. You didn't offer a comment on the subject, only decided to question my sincerity. Classic move to focus on the messenger instead of the message. Apparently you have no issue with endangering our special forces. Just say it next time. Talk about being insecure.
I asked a question. You answered. I said I believed you.

No matter how many times I say that, you make it something it isn't. You can't get out of your own way. Phone a friend or something.

I asked a question. You answered. I said I believed you.

No matter how many times I say that, you make it something it isn't. You can't get out of your own way. Phone a friend or something.

Technically you never asked me anything. You posted a statement.

But again you try to talk about the messenger instead of the message. It's OK to criticize the Biden admin. You won't get kicked out of the club and you will still be liked by your fellow Biden supporters. C'mon, you can do it.

Technically you never asked me anything. You posted a statement.

But again you try to talk about the messenger instead of the message. It's OK to criticize the Biden admin. You won't get kicked out of the club and you will still be liked by your fellow Biden supporters. C'mon, you can do it.
I haven't talked about you, just asked if you posted similarly about Trump.

You'll be OK.

I haven't talked about you, just asked if you posted similarly about Trump.

You'll be OK.

No. You didn't ask. You made a statement. But I will ask a question. Will you actually address the original post and state an opinion on it? I know this is tough for you, but you can do it!

No. You didn't ask. You made a statement. But I will ask a question. Will you actually address the original post and state an opinion on it? I know this is tough for you, but you can do it!
Not my concern to share your outrage on something that isn't unique to Biden.

You'll be OK.

You'll be OK.

Didn't ask you to share my outrage. Just asked you to state an opinion. Again, reading comprehension is an issue for you. Now, let's see if you can answer the question. You can do it! I'm rooting for you.

You'll be OK.
Didn't ask you to share my outrage. Just asked you to state an opinion. Again, reading comprehension is an issue for you. Now, let's see if you can answer the question. You can do it! I'm rooting for you.
Will you two grow the **** up or take it to another board?

Pearls before swine.

Look, I understand my pearls of wisdom are not always appreciated by swine like Blo...errr...others. But posters should address the topic and not the poster, unless the OP made a reference to another poster.

Look, I understand my pearls of wisdom are not always appreciated by swine like Blo...errr...others. But posters should address the topic and not the poster, unless the OP made a reference to another poster.

Agreed. That's why I addressed you both.

Agreed. That's why I addressed you both.

Fine. But I tried to stay on topic and elicit a response to the topic. My history will show I typically stay on topic and not on the poster. I'm not perfect and the beer can get the best of me, but do I strive to discuss issues.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Fine. But I tried to stay on topic and elicit a response to the topic. My history will show I typically stay on topic and not on the poster. I'm not perfect and the beer can get the best of me, but do I strive to discuss issues.
Okay, you've had the last word. Now give it a rest.

Reactions: ribbont
Not likely.
So a question inspired by the issue of equal outrage...

Rather than going back a number of years to compare Trump's sloppy handling of this type of info during his presidency, how about a more immediate example?

Are any of the folks upset by the topic covered in this thread, equally outraged by the MAL document case? If not, why not?

I did. I wondered if you were outraged when Trump did it.

You said you were. I said I believed you. You're still droning on about it.

I
believe
you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT