ADVERTISEMENT

Way to go Biden! Endangering our special forces...

Unbelievable.

gettyimages-14984915661-3c70bc25bf3cbd22d38bcd93648ed07750614f98.jpg

Don't give Tommy Turnover any ideas!

Reactions: Bill4411
Unbelievable.

I'm sure this outraged you too!!
In 2018 aides to President Donald Trump posted a video on social media showing the faces of an elite team of Navy SEALs that had deployed to Iraq.

Social media is a scourge. Posting this shit on Instagram and Twitter and all the other stupid sites is unnecessary and has little if any positive effect.
Testify!!!! That’s how when boredom sets in you can so easily find out how x is doing. Or maybe add so and so as a friend. Orbit a half dozen people WHILE YOU ARE IN AN UNHAPPY RELATIONSHIP and bam you monkeybranch because social media created that opportunity. Before you just stayed miserable. But you stayed. Because you had no access. Technology has mostly made life worse

Testify!!!! That’s how when boredom sets in you can so easily find out how x is doing. Or maybe add so and so as a friend. Orbit a half dozen people WHILE YOU ARE IN AN UNHAPPY RELATIONSHIP and bam you monkeybranch because social media created that opportunity. Before you just stayed miserable. But you stayed. Because you had no access. Technology has mostly made life worse
Good job with capitalization! Makes your posts more readable- less like igw’s.

• Haha
Reactions: NPT and mcmurtry66
Truman was right about where the buck stops. It was a screwup and happened on President Biden’s watch. Some criticism is justified.
I agree! Just not with the specific allegation made in the title of this thread, that Joe Biden did something to endanger American forces.

Ahh. So you don't recall my thoughts and feelings from 5 years ago? Go figure.
It was a question, or a statement posed as a question. I believe you when you say you expressed fake outraged about Trump's reveal, just as you expressed fake outrage this time around.

It was a question, or a statement posed as a question. I believe you when you say you expressed fake outraged about Trump's reveal, just as you expressed fake outrage this time around.

You can believe what you want. I find both incidents disgusting and neither are fake outrage.

So you searched and found an incident 5 years ago to throw at me, to try to prove I am disingenuous in my outrage? Why?

It is pretty sad and pathetic to go to those lengths. Why not just agree it was bad and move on?

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
You can believe what you want. I find both incidents disgusting and neither are fake outrage.

So you searched and found an incident 5 years ago to throw at me, to try to prove I am disingenuous in my outrage? Why?

It is pretty sad and pathetic to go to those lengths. Why not just agree it was bad and move on?
It wasn't much of a search.

The good news though is you aren't overreacting...still.

It wasn't much of a search.

The good news though is you aren't overreacting...still.

Not overreacting. Just wondering why you choose to be a jerk? I am fascinated in learning why a person would take the time to want question a person's outrage? Just odd that you decided to not acknowledge the error by the admin, but decided the direction you wanted to go was question my level of outrage. BTW - did you take the time to look at my posts in 2018 to see if I reacted to the Trump story you posted?

Not overreacting. Just wondering why you choose to be a jerk? I am fascinated in learning why a person would take the time to want question a person's outrage? Just odd that you decided to not acknowledge the error by the admin, but decided the direction you wanted to go was question my level of outrage. BTW - did you take the time to look at my posts in 2018 to see if I reacted to the Trump story you posted?
I did not take the time look for your posts in 2018. I don't believe the board archive goes back that far. That's why I said I believe you.

I can acknowledge the error by the admin without the charged language and outrage you displayed.

Others on here are jerks. So do you just call the people jerks you don't agree with? I'm not on here calling people names or pushing profane language at them. You liked a post of someone who resorted to name calling. No big deal, but you're not as consistent as you think you are.

Bloom is a partisan hack, that’s why.

Cortez, Mark, and others have criticized Biden without whuttabouting.

It’s telling that Outside Shooter and Bloom are the ones who can’t.

I did not take the time look for your posts in 2018. I don't believe the board archive goes back that far. That's why I said I believe you.

I can acknowledge the error by the admin without the charged language and outrage you displayed.

Others on here are jerks. So do you just call the people jerks you don't agree with? I'm not on here calling people names or pushing profane language at them. You liked a post of someone who resorted to name calling. No big deal, but you're not as consistent as you think you are.
How far back does the board archive go? I can’t seem to go back to 2016?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT