ADVERTISEMENT

Wall2boogie

Lol. Not sure Blacksear is a jump off bridge type of player. Def would of made UK stronger..But they are still in a good position. Maybe you should go look at UKs incoming and returning players. Then look at IUs. You may want to avoid bridges after seeing the level of diff in talent at every position. Lol. You always want to add talent. But in this case. It may turn out better. Not having to split mins. Now a couple.guys who needed mins last year. Will get them. Guard play and a solid rim protector is what wins NC..UK has great guard play. Maybe best in the country. Rim protector? Jury still out. But the talent is their. Should be another solid year.

Lol. Not sure Blacksear is a jump off bridge type of player. Def would of made UK stronger..But they are still in a good position. Maybe you should go look at UKs incoming and returning players. Then look at IUs. You may want to avoid bridges after seeing the level of diff in talent at every position. Lol. You always want to add talent. But in this case. It may turn out better. Not having to split mins. Now a couple.guys who needed mins last year. Will get them. Guard play and a solid rim protector is what wins NC..UK has great guard play. Maybe best in the country. Rim protector? Jury still out. But the talent is their. Should be another solid year.

Sounds like Calipari may finally get that elusive 2nd title and join the exclusive club of multiple winners. ;)

Oh well, can’t get them all. Got let a team that hasn’t won anything in more than 10 years have one, amirite op?

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Oh well, can’t get them all. Got let a team that hasn’t won anything in more than 10 years have one, amirite op?
giphy.gif

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
I’m looking forward to him being a three timer when he leaves UK and UK gets slapped with NCAA penalties.

Still? Lol, a lot of people have been waiting. Instead of acknowledging the coach and school has accomplished a lot since he arrived. Nope. People continue living in denial watching UK stay at the top, while their own program is the fourth best in their own state. Its sad. Must be a miserable way to live.

I’m looking forward to him being a three timer when he leaves UK and UK gets slapped with NCAA penalties.

Still? Lol, a lot of people have been waiting. Instead of acknowledging the coach and school has accomplished a lot since he arrived. Nope. People continue living in denial watching UK stay at the top, while their own program is the fourth best in their own state. Its sad. Must be a miserable way to live.

Reactions: fpeaugh
Nothing would be more miserable for me than being a UK fan.

The Wildcats will receive no penalties during the Calipari reign. That ended
with the Eddie Sutton and Joe B. Hall era.
You think the culture changed? I have a friend that played football at UK when Pitino was basketball coach. He got “$50 handshakes” from boosters. He says that the basketball players got far more - which of course they would. The culture hasn’t changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBing and 76-1
You think the culture changed? I have a friend that played football at UK when Pitino was basketball coach. He got “$50 handshakes” from boosters. He says that the basketball players got far more - which of corse they would. The culture hasn’t changed.
I didn't comment that the culture changed, I only mentioned that there will be
no penalties received.

Geez...do you realize how ignorant this thread is...especially after Brooks...

...well just Bulk and Aloha the only Hoosiers looking dumb...nothing new here...

But for real, IU loses Brooks to UK...
and IU fans come on here trying to give UK crap for losing a transfer to FL...

What gives?

I don’t think any of them are IU fans. They’re just anti-IU trolls, and I seriously doubt they are very popular.
Just glad to know I’m not a hidden troll or even a troll for that matter. Everyone knows I’m a uk fan that enjoys the conversation and the jokes about my sister. I don’t get rattled or triggered. I do enjoy watching you bash the trolls here. There are some bad ones

Just glad to know I’m not a hidden troll or even a troll for that matter. Everyone knows I’m a uk fan that enjoys the conversation and the jokes about my sister. I don’t get rattled or triggered. I do enjoy watching you bash the trolls here. There are some bad ones

This is at least the 50th post of yours where all you do is talk about how you are not a troll, you like "conversation" and sister jokes, and how you don't get mad, or how you are respected here, etc.

You try to hard = obvious troll.

I don’t think any of them are IU fans. They’re just anti-IU trolls, and I seriously doubt they are very popular.

victorbear doesn't even post here anymore, and hasn't for months. He finally got smart and went back to his own board, wherever that may be. Now, if all the PUkes and pUKes would have the common courtesy to do the same.

You can have them - ALL of them. ;)
You don’t like us here because we keep pointing out that you and the rest of the Unicorn Society were wrong, way wrong, and that you should just own it instead of continuing to make lame excuse after lame excuse for it. We’re the true IU fans because we won’t excuse underperformance. You’re the troll because you’ve grown accepting of it. Now, we’ll stand back and wait for GIffy denials and whataboutism that always follows.

You don’t like us here because we keep pointing out that you and the rest of the Unicorn Society were wrong, way wrong, and that you should just own it instead of continuing to make lame excuse after lame excuse for it. We’re the true IU fans because we won’t excuse underperformance. You’re the troll because you’ve grown accepting of it. Now, we’ll stand back and wait for GIffy denials and whataboutism that always follows.

lol, the trash is piling up...what day is trash day?

IU's only hope to beat UK this year is a spelling bee.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie

nailed-it.jpg

This is at least the 50th post of yours where all you do is talk about how you are not a troll, you like "conversation" and sister jokes, and how you don't get mad, or how you are respected here, etc.

You try to hard = obvious troll.
*too

I’m just not trying to take a giant swan dive into douche lake with feepaw. I know you don’t like me, but that was hilarious

I come on here for IU-related stuff, not info about a coach and school that cheats. Take your crap to your own site please. Thank you.

Reactions: IUPaterade724
Kentucky has been nothing special under Cal other than recruiting. Oncourt they have seen pretty much the same type of results that UK has gotten all along.

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil
Hi Ordfan.

Which one is "us"? PranksterMary? Kern County? IUDanaPoint?

Have a nice Sunday afternoon . . . :cool:
Right on cue, you fell into your familiar patter of deny, dodge, deflect and lie. It’s what people like you, who don’t know the first thing about IU basketball, resort to, and it’s why no one takes anything you seriously. Face it, you were wrong. Way, way wrong. Instead of continuing to post like an idiot, you should just own it and then we’ll help you out. Otherwise, you’ll just continue to get blasted here as the troll you are. Have a nice Sunday afternoon working the drive thru, troll boy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT