ADVERTISEMENT

Waiting for season tickets-have not received yet

iujknut

Redshirt
Sep 10, 2001
Could anyone let me know if they have received their season basketball tickets yet. I haven't -Thanks

Mine were in my mailbox when I got home from another disappointing football loss. They also are in my online account but not yet transferable or downloadable to Google Pay. Should be soon though.

All tickets should be “Live” in accounts now. Can download to Apple or Google Wallet and can transfer. Also an option to sell on StubHub but hopefully sellers will give the Ticket Exchange Forum a shot before giving opposing fans a shot at their seats.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
s-l640.jpg

Yes - they were in the booklet with my tickets. Another friend who opted for mobile tickets received his parking passes in the mail.

so to get this straight, you did receive old school paper tickets, not just digital ones, right?

so to get this straight, you did receive old school paper tickets, not just digital ones, right?
Yes - I opted for mail delivery of paper tickets. They still also show up in my account as mobile tickets so I have both options that way. Once I use electronic transfer though the barcodes on the paper tickets I transferred are null and void for entry.

Reactions: i'vegotwinners
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT