ADVERTISEMENT

UW QB Will Rogers

Just saw an article suggesting that the Washington game may be Indiana's 1st defeat, as Indiana may be overlooking Washington. Trust Coach Cignetti et al will have the young men juiced & ready for prime time. GO HOO-HOO-HOOSIERS!
What is this world we live in? That Indiana might be overlooking a team like Washington? This whole season doesn’t feel like reality.

Just saw an article suggesting that the Washington game may be Indiana's 1st defeat, as Indiana may be overlooking Washington. Trust Coach Cignetti et al will have the young men juiced & ready for prime time. GO HOO-HOO-HOOSIERS!
It is such a great and completely different feeling to know that IU will NOT lose because they are not prepared or out coached. It will come down to execution and the opponent just being better.
Have to go back to the Mallory days for the same feeling.
GoHoosiers

I had a chance to see Will Rogers here in Starkville on several occasions.

Obviously, he worked under different systems with Leach and last year's interim coach. Generally speaking, he seemed to be a very solid short to medium-range passer. My impression was that he struggled with the long ball. Not unlike most quarterbacks, he was very susceptible to mistakes (leading to turnovers) when pressured.

I had a chance to see Will Rogers here in Starkville on several occasions.

Obviously, he worked under different systems with Leach and last year's interim coach. Generally speaking, he seemed to be a very solid short to medium-range passer. My impression was that he struggled with the long ball. Not unlike most quarterbacks, he was very susceptible to mistakes (leading to turnovers) when pressured.
Good post!

Reactions: 76-1 and red hornet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT