ADVERTISEMENT

Useful idiots

Gays for Gaza. Do these idiots really not know Hamas would kill them?

Isn't this a repeat grievance? I'm sure someone posted something similar and the perpetually offended were already offended by it..

No those idiots don't realize much, they were indoctrinated and radicalized against Netanyahu much like MAGA was against Hillary. Repetitive sound bites, media posts, and memes. Idiots can be trained to repeat anything through repetition.

Just as some idiots here don't realize that the Muslim protesters aren't leftist. Just as some idiots don't realize that many Jews and Israelis are also against this war and against Netanyahu. Just as some idiots here don't realize that there's fringe right wing elements that are anti-Semite idiots and protesting along side the left's idiots.

Too many idiots trying to make this extremely complicated multi factional issue a left right thing like they do everything else. IF you want to play left right on this stupid shit .. I'd like to point out that Hamas is a conservative authoritarian right wing religious organization.

Last edited:
leaf blower GIF by What We Do In The Shadows

Isn't this a repeat grievance? I'm sure someone posted something similar and the perpetually offended were already offended by it..

No those idiots don't realize much, they were indoctrinated and radicalized against Netanyahu much like MAGA was against Hillary. Repetitive sound bites, media posts, and memes. Idiots can be trained to repeat anything through repetition.

Just as some idiots here don't realize that the Muslim protesters aren't leftist. Just as some idiots don't realize that many Jews and Israelis are also against this war and against Netanyahu. Just as some idiots here don't realize that there's fringe right wing elements that are anti-Semite idiots and protesting along side the left's idiots.

Too many idiots trying to make this extremely complicated multi factional issue a left right thing like they do everything else. IF you want to play left right on this stupid shit .. I'd like to point out that Hamas is a conservative authoritarian right wing religious organization.
Guess what buddy. Those Muslim protestors are voting democrat. They can do anything they want when your people are in charge. Just as southern African Americans are very conservative about religion - they’re still voting democrat because your party has brainwashed them to think the republicans - who are much more ideologically aligned with them - are all Racists!

Reactions: Spartans9312
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT