ADVERTISEMENT

US Racing Season Starts

TomEric4756

All-Big Ten
Sep 20, 2021
with the Daytona 500. Glorious sunny skies, filled stands, …

Sports car buffs may argue about Sebring or 24 hours at Daytona instead … but Daytona is an American institution.

Last edited:
New threaded, racing-style hubs with 18” rims … tire changers no longer need to count to 5.

How many more mistakes getting one nut tight, I wonder?

New threaded, racing-style hubs with 18” rims … tire changers no longer need to count to 5.

How many more mistakes getting one nut tight, I wonder?
Sequential shifter in nascar. What a world.

with the Daytona 500. Glorious sunny skies, filled stands, …

Sports car buffs may argue about Sebring or 24 hours at Daytona instead … but Daytona is an American institution.
I slept in my son's old bedroom so I could keep my Peacock feed play on the 24 Hours of Daytona all night.I would wake up, check out the standing and watch and go back to sleep. Racing season starts with that race.

I usually don't watch the Daytona 500. The cars were ridiculously outdated and a Mustang the size of a Fuzion? The cars this year have interested me. Get rid of the dumb rules and I could watch more than 2 races.

Looking forward to Indycar debut next week at St. Pete!

The late (laps to go) race multi car wreck still happened … that part of NASCAR didn’t appear to change.

Red flag with 9 laps to go.

“Cup Series rookie Austin Cindric won Sunday’s Daytona 500, beating Bubba Wallace by a nose. The field re-racked for overtime with Cindric lining up on the outside out front with the former driver of his No. 2 Ford, Brad Keselowski, behind him. Cindric quickly dropped low after the restart in front of teammate Ryan Blaney, who tried to move by Cindric on the outside coming down the front stretch.”

from https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nascar-auto-racing/article258604993.html

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT