ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Western Missouri State

steelyvan

Junior
Aug 2, 2003
UK with a huge 8 point lead at half time.
Not sure they are playing their full roster.
Poor outside shooting which has been a tradition for Cal.
These early exhibition games rarely go as expected.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Surprise. But in time Kentucky should be good.
Oscar did not play and clearly changes the team dynamic when he does.
But I was trying to evaluate the other players that will surround him.
Tobbin thinks he is a shooter, but is not.
Fredrich is a shooter but may be one dimensional.
Too early to tell but they don't seem to be FF capable, despite Oscar.

Good review, thanks. I don’t follow Kentucky.

How many young guns are they counting on this year? Any returners besides Big O that did anything last year?

Indiana and PU for sure have top 5 front courts. Maybe the top 2
Depends on Edey and if he can play without having big attention getters around him and can stay out of foul trouble, They have no back court.

Did you get a piece of the 13K acre Doral project in northern IN?
No but I reference it all the time! I actually got an offer today from a huge company to be their project developer. Which if I take, I would no longer be a contractor and my own boss..... Really like the company tho, and think I am gonna take it! Company man!

Depends on Edey and if he can play without having big attention getters around him and can stay out of foul trouble, They have no back court.
I've always believed you beat a big man like Edey by pressuring the guards. If you can't get the ball to him easily or force a difficult pass, quicker defenders can steal or knock the ball away from them. Length in the back court can help disrupt post entry passes.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
I've always believed you beat a big man like Edey by pressuring the guards. If you can't get the ball to him easily or force a difficult pass, quicker defenders can steal or knock the ball away from them. Length in the back court can help disrupt post entry passes.
Right. Their back court appears suspect. Edey got easy shots last season because of what was around him. He’s not creating anything.

No but I reference it all the time! I actually got an offer today from a huge company to be their project developer. Which if I take, I would no longer be a contractor and my own boss..... Really like the company tho, and think I am gonna take it! Company man!
That is a two edged sword my friend. Make sure you go in with assurance of making your own schedule, uncapped variable comp and no non-compete.

Reactions: Cavanagh
That is a two edged sword my friend. Make sure you go in with assurance of making your own schedule, uncapped variable comp and no non-compete.
It is a risky move, as the company is HQed in South Korea and I would be the only American to my knowledge working on the US team, or in general with this sector of the company. I kinda enjoy that tho. The work ethic and way they do business is much more my style. Americans are fat and lazy, don't get shit done.....

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
It is a risky move, as the company is HQed in South Korea and I would be the only American to my knowledge working on the US team, or in general with this sector of the company. I kinda enjoy that tho. The work ethic and way they do business is much more my style. Americans are fat and lazy, don't get shit done.....
Good luck.

Reactions: Cavanagh
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT