ADVERTISEMENT

UK now leaders.......??

They want Stewart bad!!! I think Brooks will be torn between Davis and Stewart. If Davis commits to us and Stewart commits to Mich. St. we will be in a battle. In all reality we could get Stewart and not Davis. Been hearing that Stewart isn’t into UK and he likes Indiana.

They want Stewart bad!!! I think Brooks will be torn between Davis and Stewart. If Davis commits to us and Stewart commits to Mich. St. we will be in a battle. In all reality we could get Stewart and not Davis. Been hearing that Stewart isn’t into UK and he likes Indiana.
Where does MSU stand with all of those guys?

With all of the great players available and our lack of scholarships, I'm not too worried if we miss on Brooks - but that doesn't mean I want to see him in Kentucky. If we miss on Brooks or TJD, I see Archie making a late push for Watford or Stewart.

With all of the great players available and our lack of scholarships, I'm not too worried if we miss on Brooks - but that doesn't mean I want to see him in Kentucky. If we miss on Brooks or TJD, I see Archie making a late push for Watford or Stewart.
I would rather it be Kentucky then have to go up against him at MSU. I'm tired of losing our players to Big Ten programs.

I'm ready to see these two commit.
If something doesn't go our way .It will be a scramble. Possibly a crapy one. The percentage of top 100 and in our case hopefully top 40 player's is shrinking .Louisville already has like 4 top 100 even with they're mess.
Come on down TJD.And Mr.Brooks.
Indiana is trending !

I personally could not care any less. Ya wanna go to UK , have at it. I am over these drawn out recruitments and all the high school drama. Pick your stupid hat and move on already.
Funny part is brooks hasn’t said or indicated anything different. Just the fact a sea of blue and 1 “insider” that is barely 50% he is now high on UK.

Reactions: Hatchets7times
Funny part is brooks hasn’t said or indicated anything different. Just the fact a sea of blue and 1 “insider” that is barely 50% he is now high on UK.
Well, ya gotta admit that Cal has developed those one and dones into one and dones all right. Whatever the dude wants to do is fine by me, I won't lose any sleep over it.

As a coach, Cal has been less than impressive, with the sheer amount of elite talent that he has recruited, Cal has badly under-performed. Great recruiter, good used car salesman with slick sales pitch that he gets them to the league, they would get there no matter where they went to college. Cal is over-rated as a game coach.

Well, ya gotta admit that Cal has developed those one and dones into one and dones all right. Whatever the dude wants to do is fine by me, I won't lose any sleep over it.
Always laugh when I hear “Cal has developed”. He’s a good coach, but he doesn’t “develop” kids better than anybody else. Those kids could go to Ivy Tech and still get drafted.

As a coach, Cal has been less than impressive, with the sheer amount of elite talent that he has recruited, Cal has badly under-performed. Great recruiter, good used car salesman with slick sales pitch that he gets them to the league, they would get there no matter where they went to college. Cal is over-rated as a game coach.

And you know a good coach when you see one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT