ADVERTISEMENT

TxAM pulls out of Taxslayer Gator Bowl

Just a damn shame Indiana couldn’t get the job done against any of the 3 from the west that they played. Let alone one of them. Glad you feel good reading the other teams listed above you in the Big Ten standings though.
Troll’n Troll’n Troll’n
Boilies over here Troll’n

Yeee. Haaaaaw

So 6 out of 7 B1G East team goes bowling. Talk about disparities.
I think with this, the stack rank of the seasons and the big gap in recruiting levels, BIG is going to have to do something to try to balance the divisions out.

It is so bad that it affects who teams in the East can schedule non conference.

Hopefully as the CF playoffs expand bowls will die out. And less players will opt out. I was originally for 8 team playoff but now I would like to see conference championships cancelled (they can give a team the championship based on record) and go to a 16 team playoff.

It is so bad that it affects who teams in the East can schedule non conference.
As evidenced by the fact that Ohio State will play at least one and in some years two of Texas, Georgia, Alabama, Notre Dame, Oregon, or Washington in the regular season until 2033. Your conference schedule doesn’t force you to play Idaho and 2 G5 teams. Your skill level does

As evidenced by the fact that Ohio State will play at least one and in some years two of Texas, Georgia, Alabama, Notre Dame, Oregon, or Washington in the regular season until 2033. Your conference schedule doesn’t force you to play Idaho and 2 G5 teams. Your skill level does
Something you are familiar with obviously.

Are any of you clowns heading to Nashville or will it be a total orangeout?

Oregon State and Notre Dame say hello…

I’ll be there, I’m sure there will be lots of orange too. It’s in their home state in a city with a large number of Tennessee alumni and students.

Reactions: Lucy01
Just a damn shame Indiana couldn’t get the job done against any of the 3 from the west that they played. Let alone one of them. Glad you feel good reading the other teams listed above you in the Big Ten standings though.
The team you root for is ass and plays in a shitty division. Is that what you were looking for?

Reactions: Lifetimebooler1
You mean the G5 team that is undefeated and in the College Football Playoff ?

There is livestock to be fed, and sheep to be bred, even on the day of a bowl game. Work (and sex with the ewes) limits the travel options of W. Laffy shitkickers.

There's also that nasty 50-point beatdown from the last bowl game there. May trigger some nightmares for the Black and Gold. OOps... Auburn just scored again.

There is livestock to be fed, and sheep to be bred, even on the day of a bowl game. Work (and sex with the ewes) limits the travel options of W. Laffy shitkickers.

There's also that nasty 50-point beatdown from the last bowl game there. May trigger some nightmares for the Black and Gold. OOps... Auburn just scored again.
That’s a good one. Luckily the hog barns don’t require me to do any work to feed. Technology is a beauty I tell ya what. I’ll be there for 3 days and I can control every aspect of my livestock operation from my phone or laptop as needed. And the soybeans are hauled for the year so I don’t have to worry about that.
Not worried about the score from a game we were overmatched and under qualified for. Water under the bridge as they say. But I loved Broadway last time and expect it to be just as good this time. Plus a football game against an historic program, sign me up

• Love
Cincy and Michigan shout back from the CFP

If your goal was to compare schedules
Reading comprehension is low around these parts… original post I responded to was bemoaning the crazy difficult BIG East and how that kept IU from scheduling good competition in non conference. I pointed out Ohio State schedules a real schedule, which you can scroll up to see the team list. And I said Indiana’s talent is what requires them to schedule Idaho and two G5 teams. Another poster said Purdue should know how that is and I pointed out Notre Dame and Oregon State are P5 programs. Talking OOC schedules here, I know it is difficult to follow along sometimes

Last edited:
Want a picture of my tickets or my Airbnb address or what? You’re a clown
You’re still here? My god how did you get this embittered and obsessed??

post whatever ticket photo you need to to show you will be one of the few PUkies there or go Ordy style and just dodge and weave then move the goal posts while claiming victory.

• Love
Reactions: Lighten up Cletus
Reading comprehension is low around these parts… original post I responded to was bemoaning the crazy difficult BIG East and how that kept IU from scheduling good competition in non conference. I pointed out Ohio State schedules a real schedule, which you can scroll up to see the team list. And I said Indiana’s talent is what requires them to schedule Idaho and two G5 teams. Another poster said Purdue should know how that is and I pointed out Notre Dame and Oregon State are P5 programs. Talking OOC schedules here, I know it is difficult to follow along sometimes
So why focus on OOC?

Pigfarmer U and IU schedules don't compare regardless of how many words you use.

• Love
Reactions: Lighten up Cletus
So why focus on OOC?

Pigfarmer U and IU schedules don't compare regardless of how many words you use.
My goodness, do I have to hold your hand and walk you through it? Courtsense2 was saying the mighty BIG East makes it impossible to schedule decent OOC games. I pointed out that Ohio State has at least one, and a few years 2, of Texas, Washington, Oregon, Alabama, Georgia, and Notre Dame through 2033. I didn’t bring up OOC. Another poster did. So I pointed out that OSU doesn’t seem to worry about how difficult they schedule, but some IU fans like to say their division is what makes them schedule Idaho and two G5 teams. Another poster said something to the effect of as a Purdue fan I should understand that mindset. I pointed out Oregon State and Notre Dame are P5. Now we’re here. I didn’t bring up OOC. I just called BS on the stupid take on your division being too hard to schedule better opponents.
And to clear things up, IU breezed through their easy games against the pitiful BIG West this year by an average score of 37-9.
Oh no wait, IU lost all 3 by that average. Nevermind.

Last edited:
My goodness, do I have to hold your hand and walk you through it? Courtsense2 was saying the might BIG East makes it impossible to schedule decent OOC games. I pointed out that Ohio State has at least one, and a few years 2, of Texas, Washington, Oregon, Alabama, Georgia, and Notre Dame through 2033. I didn’t bring up OOC. Another poster did. So I pointed out that OSU doesn’t seem to worry about how difficult they schedule, but some IU fans like to say they’re division is what makes them schedule Idaho and two G5 teams. Another poster said something to the effect of as a Purdue fan I should understand that mindset. I pointed out Oregon State and Notre Dame are P5. Now we’re here. I didn’t bring up OOC. I just called BS on the stupid take on your division being too hard to schedule better opponents.
And to clear things up, IU breezed through their easy games against the pitiful BIG West by an average score of 37-14.
I just looked at PU's 2019 FB schedule, the last full schedule before this year. PU played mighty Nevada, Vanderbilt & TCU. Besides that, two of those 3 games were home games for PU. How's that for scheduling difficult OOC games. By the way, PU lost 2 of those 3 games.......LOL. I think you're not playing with a full deck.

Reactions: 76-1
I just looked at PU's 2019 FB schedule, the last full schedule before this year. PU played mighty Nevada, Vanderbilt & TCU. Besides that, two of those 3 games were home games for PU. How's that for scheduling difficult OOC games. By the way, PU lost 2 of those 3 games.......LOL. I think you're not playing with a full deck.
Again, 2 P5 programs… and since we’re looking at 2019 who did IU find to play? Oh yeah here it is. Ball State, Eastern Illinois and UConn. Talk about a real murderer’s row. No wonder they went 8-5 in hindsight

That’s a good one. Luckily the hog barns don’t require me to do any work to feed. Technology is a beauty I tell ya what. I’ll be there for 3 days and I can control every aspect of my livestock operation from my phone or laptop as needed. And the soybeans are hauled for the year so I don’t have to worry about that.
Not worried about the score from a game we were overmatched and under qualified for. Water under the bridge as they say. But I loved Broadway last time and expect it to be just as good this time. Plus a football game against an historic program, sign me up
All true, but you're still gonna miss those sheep real baaaaad.

Again, 2 P5 programs… and since we’re looking at 2019 who did IU find to play? Oh yeah here it is. Ball State, Eastern Illinois and UConn. Talk about a real murderer’s row. No wonder they went 8-5 in hindsight.
I did not start this thread you did. I could not care less about what teams PU fb plays each year. Why does IU fb's schedule bother you to the point where you spent most of your Christmas Eve arguing over here about it? You're in way over your head with this topic.

• Haha
Reactions: Chriselli
I did not start this thread you did. I could not care less about what teams PU fb plays each year. Why does IU fb's schedule bother you to the point where you spent most of your Christmas Eve arguing over here about it? You're in way over your head with this topic.
… I didn’t start the thread, I responded to someone… this is unreal. What a clown show around here. What am I in over my head about? Or what have I said that hasn’t been accurate? The thing that cracks me up is the whole argument that the BIG East is sooooo hard to compete in and limits who they can schedule in OOC. And that IU fans use it as an excuse, when record wise they do just as poorly against the west as they do the East. And just for a little more context on how ridiculous the earlier post in this thread was about scheduling difficulty in the Big Ten, every single team in the Big Ten has at least one P5 OOC game scheduled each year through 2030 except for Michigan once and Indiana 5 times. So IU is the only team afraid of P5 competition in the big ten

Reactions: Sophie1970
I think you miss the point.
He is not talking about IU but about the strength of the east division.

My goodness, do I have to hold your hand and walk you through it? Courtsense2 was saying the mighty BIG East makes it impossible to schedule decent OOC games. I pointed out that Ohio State has at least one, and a few years 2, of Texas, Washington, Oregon, Alabama, Georgia, and Notre Dame through 2033. I didn’t bring up OOC. Another poster did. So I pointed out that OSU doesn’t seem to worry about how difficult they schedule, but some IU fans like to say their division is what makes them schedule Idaho and two G5 teams. Another poster said something to the effect of as a Purdue fan I should understand that mindset. I pointed out Oregon State and Notre Dame are P5. Now we’re here. I didn’t bring up OOC. I just called BS on the stupid take on your division being too hard to schedule better opponents.
And to clear things up, IU breezed through their easy games against the pitiful BIG West this year by an average score of 37-9.
I guess you fail to recognize Cincinnati as a quality OOC opponent...they actually won at Notre Dame.

… I didn’t start the thread, I responded to someone… this is unreal. What a clown show around here. What am I in over my head about? Or what have I said that hasn’t been accurate? The thing that cracks me up is the whole argument that the BIG East is sooooo hard to compete in and limits who they can schedule in OOC. And that IU fans use it as an excuse, when record wise they do just as poorly against the west as they do the East. And just for a little more context on how ridiculous the earlier post in this thread was about scheduling difficulty in the Big Ten, every single team in the Big Ten has at least one P5 OOC game scheduled each year through 2030 except for Michigan once and Indiana 5 times. So IU is the only team afraid of P5 competition in the big ten
I would love to see IU & PU switch Divisions. I think it would be great if PU played PSU, Michigan, Michigan State & Ohio State every year like IU does. If this would ever happen, I guarantee you would never be over here bragging about PU's schedule.

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1 and red hornet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT