ADVERTISEMENT

Tuttle Sighting

I thought he was out for the season, don't know why I did. I had expected him to win the job but it had seemed pre injury he hadn't.

Awesome. Always root for him. Except against us.

Reactions: 76-1
Yep - just led Michigan for a TD

Looked good too...

I'd like to see him have a good game while Michigan ends up getting screwed by a bad call to Lose the game... 😉😖

What's the over/under on his making it thru the entire game without injury?

Last edited:
Reactions: CC Mac
Tuttle still remembers how to play. I'm rooting for Michigan. Happy if they smash most teams before they play us. Especially the west coast.

Michigan just got stuffed on a slow handoff after a nice drive looked like may end in TD. Trying to cut it to 14-10 after down 14-0. Made it. 14-10.

Tuttle still remembers how to play. I'm rooting for Michigan. Happy if they smash most teams before they play us. Especially the west coast.

Michigan just got stuffed on a slow handoff after a nice drive looked like may end in TD. Trying to cut it to 14-10 after down 14-0. Made it. 14-10.

I still hope they lose...

Keep an eye out for "Michigan Men" who we might pursue in the Portal...

Turn about is fair play... 😉🍺

I almost didn’t believe it when I flipped the remote and they said his name. Is he 30 years old? And how the heck is Ty Son Lawton on his 7th year? Craziness all around.

Heh, heh, heh... Looks like they forgot to bring their Referines with them...

No more CFP hopes for the muscular weasels... 🤣😎🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🤣

Reactions: HoosierAlum07
UMmmmm didn’t get a PI call that they would’ve gotten in Ann Arbor (karma).
And Tuttle gets a fumble & INT after a good start.

Time to do things "the Michigan Way" and have our agents contact their agents (just speaking hypothetically of course)...

USC goes down too!!!

Great weekend to be alive!

Welcome to the Big Ten Beach Boys...
🍺🍺🍺😎

USC goes down too!!!

Great weekend to be alive!

🍺🍺🍺😎
All these upsets could boost IUs ranking up quite a few spots this week! This whole year so far has been like a great dream! Just hope it doesn’t end up turning into a nightmare!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT