ADVERTISEMENT

Try That In a Small Town

If you're a moderator but delete posts that violate no forum rules and post like everyone else, are you really a moderator?

Or a partisan hack? Say hello to woke.
Speaking of woke I see those bitches at bud light are doing football fan commercials. So they went from country fairs and cowboy songs to tailgates and football fans. Where are the trannies?!!! We see you AB. we see you. Bitches

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
Richmond was the Capitol of the CSA, during the second Civil War, defended by The Army of Northern Virginia, R. E. Lee Commanding.
Lee has become iconic to those who reject degenerate woke culture.
I would think many if not most of Oliver Anthony's noticers fit that group.
It’s called a civil war because the traitors lost. Otherwise it’s called a Revolution.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
GW was an aide to Braddock, right? I doubt he had that kind of influence.
He led an attack on a French outpost at a place call Jumonville Glen then surrendered later to the French at Fort Necessity. Pretty interesting how his military career started off poorly. He wasn't a great tactician but was a great administrator.

I believe he was an aide at the time he saved a British column from destruction which revived his career.

There is a definitional difference between revolution and civil war. So in that aspect you are a moron.
Yep, it's defined by who wins. If the South had won the 'civil war', they'd call it their revolution. They didn't.

mgid:arc:imageassetref:comedycentral.com:37b68a3d-9fb6-4032-a5d9-b414d67c73c8

Revolution is citizens trying to overthrow a government, civil war is citizens fighting each other. But maybe you'd rather read from Harvard scholars. The American Revolution was probably more like a civil war

Civil War and Revolution - Scholars at Harvard https://scholar.harvard.edu/armitage/files/civil_war_and_revolution_agora.pdf
Yep, and they called it a revolution because it worked. They didn't call it the French Civil War.

Guess what...in revolutions, citizens fight each other.

Yep, and they called it a revolution because it worked. They didn't call it the French Civil War.

Guess what...in revolutions, citizens fight each other.
It was the French revolution because they cut the king and queens head off with a guillotione. Learn some goddamn English. There is a distinction

There is a distinction. Winners write the history.
So was the war between Mao Zedong and his communist revolutionaries a revolution or the Chinese Civil War between him and nationalists led by Chiang Kai-Shek?

Because technically there isn't a winner. The Nationalists are on the island of Formosa, today Taiwan.

So was the war between Mao Zedong and his communist revolutionaries a revolution or the Chinese Civil War between him and nationalists led by Chiang Kai-Shek?

Because technically there isn't a winner. The Nationalists are on the island of Formosa, today Taiwan.
Ask the Japanese.

Ask the Japanese.
The Japanese raped and pillaged China.

When it comes to the American Civil War attitudes toward the federal government were much different back then. People were loyal to their states. The federal government was weak, as it should be.

The Japanese raped and pillaged China.

When it comes to the American Civil War attitudes toward the federal government were much different back then. People were loyal to their states. The federal government was weak, as it should be.
I said the difference between a revolution and a civil war is who wins. They don't call it a revolution when you lose. You're working awfully hard, trying to send this into various directions, just to argue over terminology.

I said the difference between a revolution and a civil war is who wins. They don't call it a revolution when you lose. You're working awfully hard, trying to send this into various directions, just to argue over terminology.
You are the one who isn't understanding terminology. Which is why you are a moron

LOL

The American Civil War, followed 90 years later by the Southern Revolution. The French civil war was awesome. I might be a moron, but I'm smarter than you.
Smarter than me? Doubt it. Understanding history better than me? Absolutely no way.

You guys are both morons.

Back in the 19th century, the intelligentsia started using revolution to refer to political upheavals they approved of. They used civil war for causes they didn't approve if. So Cromwell led the English Civil War, while William brought the Glorious Revolution. The French fought a revolution because they were the vanguard of the Enlightenment. The Confederates fought a civil war because, well in this case because Lincoln called it a civil war in a famous speech and it stuck.

• Love
Reactions: mohoosier
You often get fragile confused with “doesn’t suffer fools gladly”…
Does anyone really "suffer fools GLADLY"?

I mean, other than your mom.

burn-sick.gif

(jk, jet...I feel like we have reached that point in our WC relationship where a random mom joke can be allowed...that is assuming your mom is still alive. If not, I am truly sorry. Mine turned 91 yesterday. If I overstepped, I will GLADLY delete.

• Haha
Reactions: hoosboot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT