ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is going to make a fortune on this

From what I can gather, it's real.

Edit to add -- I used a VPN and Incognito to check, but the website is real:

This isn't fair. I could literally cut off my own junk with a hot butter knife and still look smarter than Trump voters at this point.

From what I can gather, it's real.

Edit to add -- I used a VPN and Incognito to check, but the website is real:

How easy do you think it would be to sell those on the secondary market?

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
The dude fomented a riot on the Capitol in an attempt to subvert the transfer of power. His supporters don't care. Tax breaks and crab legs, baby.
Eh that’s consensual. You could support the admin who doesn’t know who they sent $240 mil to and wants to raise taxes

It’s all relative

PT Barnam looks like a piker.
It’s amazing to me this bothers you but not a word about hundreds of millions under the stewardship of people paid from the fed treasury. Your money. Not sure exactly to whom we wired it. $240 mil. Based on avg salary the yearly taxes of over ten thousand workers. Oh well. We have an endless supply of workers and businesses to tap. Let’s vote for them again!

Forest. Trees. Crab legs. Oh my.

Last edited:
Eh that’s consensual. You could support the admin who doesn’t know who they sent $240 mil to and wants to raise taxes

It’s all relative

Lol.... the Trump admin oversaw the biggest fraudulent use of taxpayer money in US history. An estimated $80 BILLION given directly to fraudsters via PPP program.

Lol.... the Trump admin oversaw the biggest fraudulent use of taxpayer money in US history. Probably the biggest fraud in the world. An estimated $80 BILLION given directly to fraudsters via PPP program.
Many people are saying it was the biggest and best fraud.

Can't wait for the inevitable argument that Trump understands the financial concerns of blue-collar workers because no one has stiffed more contractors than him. 😂

Lol.... the Trump admin oversaw the biggest fraudulent use of taxpayer money in US history. An estimated $80 BILLION given directly to fraudsters via PPP program.
Know any? Get some qui tam cookin

I do think that’s an indictment of us (citizens) as much as the administration being inept. And also a little different than just wiring to god knows - Afghanistan/Taliban.

Last edited:
Just gonna throw this in here.

"In other words, if we had an honest vote counter, a really honest vote counter. I do great with Hispanics, great, I mean at a level no Republican has ever done. But if we had an honest vote counter, I would win California."

Just gonna throw this in here.

"In other words, if we had an honest vote counter, a really honest vote counter. I do great with Hispanics, great, I mean at a level no Republican has ever done. But if we had an honest vote counter, I would win California."

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania
I bought 4 of these for stocking stuffers.

51tVngBl5ZL._AC_.jpg

Know any? Get some qui tam cookin

I do think that’s an indictment of us (citizens) as much as the administration being inept. And also a little different than just wiring to god knows - Afghanistan/Taliban.
So if under Biden, then Biden's fault. If under trump, then citizen's fault

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT