ADVERTISEMENT

Travares Daniels newest Indiana commit:

Hmmmm….. maybe they should make the LOI’s binding to a point where a school/player wanting to “steal” a commitment must pay a decommit fee to the school they signed the LOI with in order to break it. That way the school gets compensation for time and money spent and compensation for probably not recruiting the Position as hard since they had a commit. Contracts should have meaning.
Everyone except JuJu right? I mean he is committed to SC. There’s talk of a June signing day and if somehow there’s legislation that makes student athletes actual employees, then things will change.

i don't believe any of these commitments any more. i'll believe he's committed when he shows up first day of practice. that is until he changes his mind and transfers somewhere else.
I think that is the correct approach, committing means little anymore, wait to find out who shows up in the fall is a better barometer. Roster changes are just part of the game now, I will say on this one , McCorkle had help from IU with this decision.

I think that is the correct approach, committing means little anymore, wait to find out who shows up in the fall is a better barometer. Roster changes are just part of the game now, I will say on this one , McCorkle had help from IU with this decision.

What's even more crazy is the Michigan State people are saying that they aren't going to pursue McCorkle because they don't think he fits with the team.

Something is going on with the kid. I hope he figures it out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT