ADVERTISEMENT

Toye signs MLS deal

How is our depth at goalie? I was looking forward to Mason being our keeper for the next several seasons, but wow what a great opportunity for the young man!

How is our depth at goalie? I was looking forward to Mason being our keeper for the next several seasons, but wow what a great opportunity for the young man!
Toye was IU's forward. We have another highly ranked freshman who played sparingly this year who may be able to step up but not sure. No word on Muse who was the star goalie you are thinking of.

Last edited:
Toye is a big loss, but plenty of depth at forward. Dorsey-assuming he come back-should be the main scoring threat. Rennicks might be the guy you're thinking of-he was injured much of last year. Ben Yeagley also comes in as a freshman and I'm assuming he can put the ball in the back of the net.

Toye is a big loss, but plenty of depth at forward. Dorsey-assuming he come back-should be the main scoring threat. Rennicks might be the guy you're thinking of-he was injured much of last year. Ben Yeagley also comes in as a freshman and I'm assuming he can put the ball in the back of the net.
No I was thinking of Thomas Warr who played as a backup forward in limited minutes all year. Rennicks and Dorsey are natural midfielders in my mind. Goal scoring will probably be done by committee of Warr and all the Mids each with several much like this year.

Muse is the keeper you’re thinking of. Toye is a forward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT