ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight on.. SEDITION EDITION

HillzHoozier

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 16, 2005
The trespassing and vandalism was wrong and I fully support prosecutions for destruction of Federal property. I was stuck tonight by reporters commenting on this story who let the word "protesters" slip out. Each time, the person immediately corrected it to "rioters" as if they had been coached. Then I see this clip. The Capitol doors weren't overrun, they were held open by police. There was more security at the Clark County Courthouse when I voted back in October. There's no urgency by anyone in this clip, friend or foe.

Looks mostly peaceful to me...

We're they invited in? Is "inviting a riot" a thing? I have seen a different clip of officers helping to remove steel barricades. What gives?

The trespassing and vandalism was wrong and I fully support prosecutions for destruction of Federal property. I was stuck tonight by reporters commenting on this story who let the word "protesters" slip out. Each time, the person immediately corrected it to "rioters" as if they had been coached. Then I see this clip. The Capitol doors weren't overrun, they were held open by police. There was more security at the Clark County Courthouse when I voted back in October. There's no urgency by anyone in this clip, friend or foe.

We're they invited in? Is "inviting a riot" a thing? I have seen a different clip of officers helping to remove steel barricades. What gives?

Just want to make sure I'm understanding your point clearly here. It's not a big deal because the police collaborated with the mob erecting gallows and calling for the execution of political leaders (of both parties) while carrying weapons and wearing body armor. That about cover it?

Just want to make sure I'm understanding your point clearly here. It's not a big deal because the police collaborated with the mob erecting gallows and calling for the execution of political leaders (of both parties) while carrying weapons and wearing body armor. That about cover it?
You're not understanding. I'm just trying to get to what really happened. I saw a clip of an unarmed woman being shot and I've heard reports of broken glass, but to me that doesn't look like an unruly mob. A mob, yes. But more ruly than unruly. One clown in a fur hat doesn't equal armored warriors carrying weapons. They were idiots in sneakers and they were let in. Again, with the exception of a couple of felons who took it way too far, there was no coup. Just some idiots.

Reactions: 76-1
You're not understanding. I'm just trying to get to what really happened. I saw a clip of an unarmed woman being shot and I've heard reports of broken glass, but to me that doesn't look like an unruly mob. A mob, yes. But more ruly than unruly. One clown in a fur hat doesn't equal armored warriors carrying weapons. They were idiots in sneakers and they were let in. Again, with the exception of a couple of felons who took it way too far, there was no coup. Just some idiots.
With the exception of couple (which means 2) ......... there was no coup..... lmao

Yea, that sounds logical, Sherlock.

And, you're a liar, you're trying to paint a narrative downplaying the events to makes yourself look less dumb and or to troll. So transparent, Fatboy ..

Reactions: Ohio Guy

At its best it was another insanely bad decision and lack of judgment.

He fluffed his base for months. You saw it on this board and then told them to March on the capital to stop the steal.

And they did.

It was an attack. A dumb one, but an attack to force a change by using violence.

There was a confederate flag being waved in the halls of congress.

That is called an insurrection led by an usurper.

He fluffed his base for months. You saw it on this board and then told them to March on the capital to stop the steal.

And they did.

It was an attack. A dumb one, but an attack to force a change by using violence.

I’m curious as to how far back we need to go to see Hillz making these justifications regarding BLM protests. Really, just curious. I hope it’s there. It would be nice to see. I probably just missed it.

I don't see any police holding the door. I see them standing aside as the mob marches through the security checkpoint. What we don't see is what happened before this video started, when the first people breached the checkpoint. We already know the Capitol police did not use deadly force other than to protect the members of Congress inside the chamber. This video doesn't really add much to the narrative.

You know a police officer was beaten and later died from the injuries, right?

Cool story Bruv!
Make up another one.

And they did.

!!!!!PALPITATIONS!!!
!!!SOMEONE WAVED A FLAG!!!

OH THE HUMANITY!!!

!!!!!PALPITATIONS!!!
!!!SOMEONE WAVED A FLAG!!!

OH THE HUMANITY!!!
You mean OAN and Newsmax aren't showing the clips of violence ? Shocking ! And they are propagating the usual bullshit that the violence is being carried out by BLM and Antifa radicals posing as Trump supporters ? Nooooo wayyyy ? And the inbred rubes are buying it ? Who woulda thunk it ?

The Trump echo chamber is still a secure location from all threats of reality.

If you really did see the clip of the woman being shot, then you also did see an unruly mob yelling and trying to break through a security barrier by repeatedly battering it with hard objects. They were let in some areas but not the most sensitive. If you saw her being shot, you saw the mob too.

You know a police officer was beaten and later died from the injuries, right?
Yes. The person responsible is a murderer and is likely to be caught when his selfie is published.

I just found a clip where the crowd seems more violent, forcing themselves into the gallery. Definitely a different crowd than the one meandering up the steps in the op.

If you really did see the clip of the woman being shot, then you also did see an unruly mob yelling and trying to break through a security barrier by repeatedly battering it with hard objects. They were let in some areas but not the most sensitive. If you saw her being shot, you saw the mob too.
Like is said I'm trying to understand. Honestly, I don't want to believe Americans would do that. I certainly don't believe the same things they do.

I don't see any police holding the door. I see them standing aside as the mob marches through the security checkpoint. What we don't see is what happened before this video started, when the first people breached the checkpoint. We already know the Capitol police did not use deadly force other than to protect the members of Congress inside the chamber. This video doesn't really add much to the narrative.
Yes, I do wonder how the door was opened. Never knew how easily our seat of government could fall until now. Why do you think it was so easy?

With the exception of couple (which means 2) ......... there was no coup..... lmao

Yea, that sounds logical, Sherlock.

And, you're a liar, you're trying to paint a narrative downplaying the events to makes yourself look less dumb and or to troll. So transparent, Fatboy ..
Dumb ©

This is how the left acted when Trump was elected President.

This is how the left acted on the day Trump entered office.

But those aren't federal buildings...fair enough, I give you how the left acted for Kavanaugh.

Yeah, yeah...they were disrupting Senate hearings and banging on the doors of the Supreme Court and harassing Senators at their offices but they were mostly peaceful.

I give you the left this summer

Those were mostly peaceful though, so no harm, no foul.

"But they were not invited by Democrats who totally said they were against the violence....
4swllu.jpg

And I did say everytime this happened that the tepid response to disavowing left violence would beget right wing reactions of a similar vein. Shocked face that it happened last week...

Yes, I do wonder how the door was opened. Never knew how easily our seat of government could fall until now. Why do you think it was so easy?
Failure to anticipate the actual threat. The ex-chief has made statements like nothing like this ever happened before, which suggests he shouldn't have been chief in the first place if that's his approach to preparedness. HSA also needs to part of the discussion here, this kind of threat is why it was created.

But those aren't federal buildings...fair enough, I give you how the left acted for Kavanaugh.

Yeah, yeah...they were disrupting Senate hearings and banging on the doors of the Supreme Court and harassing Senators at their offices but they were mostly peaceful.

"But they were not invited by Democrats who totally said they were against the violence....
4swllu.jpg

And I did say everytime this happened that the tepid response to disavowing left violence would beget right wing reactions of a similar vein. Shocked face that it happened last week...

I must be missing the Hillary or Biden flags in those crowds.

4swllu.jpg

There's still a common theme with most of your examples.

Someone punched first and lit the match.

Also it's pretty clear what they are protesting for.

Last week people rioted over a lie that told to them by our so called leader, and their intention was to change a democratic election by violence.

That's the very definition of sedition.

If we weren't a democracy, the 'revolution' would have a lot less people in it today than on Wednesday and, scary to think, guys like you who supported this president wouldn't be getting shamed on an internet board, you might be getting arrested in a Stalin like/McCarthy kind of red scare way.

To be fair, Trump would have already arrested me for not being a supporter.

That's a dictatorship where you have to swear fealty.

That's a pretty major distinction.

And you realize that the people you are mad at would point to all I posted and say the same.

As I said yesterday, 0.0% tolerance of political violence has to be the standard and you still are not there. If you make excuses for what I posted, then there are those who will make the same arguments for last week. And where this all ends is two armies, left and right, killing each other in the streets.

Also it's pretty clear what they are protesting for.

Last week people rioted over a lie that told to them by our so called leader, and their intention was to change a democratic election by violence.

That's the very definition of sedition.

If we weren't a democracy, the 'revolution' would have a lot less people in it today than on Wednesday and, scary to think, guys like you who supported this president wouldn't be getting shamed on an internet board, you might be getting arrested in a Stalin like/McCarthy kind of red scare way.

To be fair, Trump would have already arrested me for not being a supporter.

That's a dictatorship where you have to swear fealty.

That's a pretty major distinction.
The common theme is lack of preparedness and tacit partisan approval from both sides. None of this is protected protesting and should have been dealt with swiftly and harshly. From the events of this summer to last week

Reactions: stollcpa and 76-1

Well I guess it depends on how YOU define "unruly"...

Well I guess it depends on how YOU define "unruly"...

Yeah those are disturbing. I'm against rioting and violence. I dont support this cause, and even if I did, the terrorist tactics are despicable. I want the perps identified and prosecuted. I will not be donating to any bail funds either.

Reactions: stollcpa
And you realize that the people you are mad at would point to all I posted and say the same.

As I said yesterday, 0.0% tolerance of political violence has to be the standard and you still are not there. If you make excuses for what I posted, then there are those who will make the same arguments for last week. And where this all ends is two armies, left and right, killing each other in the streets.
Those political points being made right now by the right comes across as justification and excusing (including to many of Trump's supporters), no matter how much condemnation follows. We get your point and many of us will give it some (though not proportionate) credence.

But right now, in the current environment with an ongoing threat, is probably not the right time. imo.

4swllu.jpg

This take is so bad Joe Hoopsier liked it.

I dont support this cause,

I can't see what that idiot said, but I can imagine. With some easy assumption, I have to ask. You don't support a legitimate US Government? Is that the Cause you don't support? I would find this odd, if true, on your posting history.

I can't see what that idiot said, but I can imagine. With some easy assumption, I have to ask. You don't support a legitimate US Government? Is that the Cause you don't support? I would find this odd, if true, on your posting history.

He said that he doesn't support the cause when it has violence, violence that resulted in the death of a police officer.

Do you disagree with him?

Or the elected Democratic Party officials taking selfie’s of their active participation in the rioting. I must be missing that too.
Keep moving the goalposts slick...

What’s next, none of them contributed enough the the Democratic Party to matter? Anyone making excuses for the folks involved in any of these riots or violence should be ashamed, yet you keep trying to add qualifiers as to why your folks aren’t as bad. STUPID, but completely consistent with your posting history...

Reactions: F.Fletch

There's a strange justification going on with my Trump loving friends that they cancel each other out....like we're even now.

It makes me believe that you Trumpers aren't really that disgusted with what you saw last week.

Like you said, violent protest is still violence.

Last summer we weren't rooting for violence. We were I flaming violence. We were scared shitless trying to contain the violence.

In your example, your leader is the cause of the violence.

Wanna know how to curtail it, tell Trump to shut the f up.

Like we've been trying to get you to hold him accountable for five years.

I was hoping for contrition but what were getting is justification and excuse making or false equivalency.

I watched Fox Friday and as a republican you're going to have to make a choice. Either you come back to the establishment republican or you die with Trump.

Fox is lumping dems and pubs together, at least their opinion shows are like Ingraham.

What republican are you going to be?

There's a strange justification going on with my Trump loving friends that they cancel each other out....like we're even now.

It makes me believe that you Trumpers aren't really that disgusted with what you saw last week.

Like you said, violent protest is still violence.

Last summer we weren't rooting for violence. We were I flaming violence. We were scared shitless trying to contain the violence.

In your example, your leader is the cause of the violence.

Wanna know how to curtail it, tell Trump to shut the f up.

Like we've been trying to get you to hold him accountable for five years.

I was hoping for contrition but what were getting is justification and excuse making or false equivalency.

I watched Fox Friday and as a republican you're going to have to make a choice. Either you come back to the establishment republican or you die with Trump.

Fox is lumping dems and pubs together, at least their opinion shows are like Ingraham.

What republican are you going to be?
Now I guess you know how many people felt over the summer. See quotes above, many are every bit as inflammatory as those of Trump. You’re just as blind as any Trumper that doesn’t find the actors from last week despicable or the leadership of the D’s despicable for their encouraging of the violence.

what Democrat are you going to be?

He said that he doesn't support the cause when it has violence, violence that resulted in the death of a police officer.

Do you disagree with him?

If that is his (your) stance, and considering what is at stake, with the body evidence in front of us. Yes I disagree. Unfortunate, but I see no other alternative. The new "controllers" have a firm foot hold that is completely against what our principles are and will not work.

It's obvious you refuse to see the Irony in your post. You are dead to me and 80 million other ppl. Please politely piss off.

You are really okay with violence against police, as long as it's done by the "beautiful people ". You have readily admitted it. That's disturbing to say the least.

At least Hillz said he wasn't.

You are really okay with violence against police, as long as it's done by the "beautiful people ". You have readily admitted it. That's disturbing to say the least.

At least Hillz said he wasn't.
You lust have missed the PISS OFF part. With all due respect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT