ADVERTISEMENT

Tomorrow

Marvin the Martian

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2001
So tomorrow a friendly alien is coming to take 8000 of us away before a less friendly alien comes and destroys earth. Or so says a time Traveller on Tik Tok.

First, if any of you are taken away, can you post about it.

Next, I am sorely disappointed this alien from 600 years in the future didn't bring weapons to defeat the less friendly aliens. Also, he didn't bring back a better technology that Tik Tok.

Now we know this is all real because mainstream media isn't covering it. Below is an example of the mane sites that are, feel free to look it up yourself.

Been good interacting with everyone, I am heading back to Mars.

So tomorrow a friendly alien is coming to take 8000 of us away before a less friendly alien comes and destroys earth. Or so says a time Traveller on Tik Tok.

First, if any of you are taken away, can you post about it.

Next, I am sorely disappointed this alien from 600 years in the future didn't bring weapons to defeat the less friendly aliens. Also, he didn't bring back a better technology that Tik Tok.

Now we know this is all real because mainstream media isn't covering it. Below is an example of the mane sites that are, feel free to look it up yourself.

Been good interacting with everyone, I am heading back to Mars.

"Mane"?

I know where you came from.

"Mane"?

I know where you came from.
I have no idea where that came from. I would blame spell check but I don't know what I would have put there as the sentence is what I want without it.

We are all (-8000) dying tomorrow and you worry about that? Well, not me since I have my summer home on Barsoom.

I have no idea where that came from. I would blame spell check but I don't know what I would have put there as the sentence is what I want without it.

We are all (-8000) dying tomorrow and you worry about that? Well, not me since I have my summer home on Barsoom.
. . . and here I thought it could be a comment on McM and Mark.

Barsoom . . . is that a lake?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT