ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Allen is Tom Crean

IU hired someone with no college head coaching experience. He is is still on a steep learning curve and he must have a really good OC. Unless he does something illegal or grossly immoral, Allen will be IUs coach for at least the next 4 years.

When you look in the mirror I'm pretty sure you see a whiny bitch with the emotional stability of a 13 year-old. Just stfu and quit posting - for the love of God.
I see you finally had the guts to show up tonight.

Against my better judgement I thought I would check for any signs of sanity among the usual hysterics. I should have known better. This place is always polluted during games with fvcktards like fk and you.

Yep. Well fk you man. I’m just telling the truth.

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
Against my better judgement I thought I would check for any signs of sanity among the usual hysterics. I should have known better. This place is always polluted during games with fvcktards like fk and you.
You’re just a cheerleader with your tight pants ON!

Reactions: Sophie1970
Trashing me won’t fix Indiana Football. I wish it would.
By the same token, your constant juvenile bitching and ignorant rants won't fix IU football either. So why don't you shut the hell up, go away, and quit embarrassing yourself with every single post. Or better yet, be an adult and before you hit "Post reply" think about how much you sound like a butthurt seventh grader.

When you look in the mirror I'm pretty sure you see a whiny bitch with the emotional stability of a 13 year-old. Just stfu and quit posting - for the love of God.
It actually appears to be…I don’t get it. Our defense is as good as we’ve ever had, arguably. Our offense is as average as we have had.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT