ADVERTISEMENT

Today's Outage

Jim Coyle

Publisher
Feb 28, 2020
Bloomington, IN
thhehoosier.com
From Rivals.com

Earlier today, one of Rivals' service providers experienced a global outage that caused the site to be inaccessible for several hours. This is a platform outside of our network or our control and many sites were impacted by this outage, not just Rivals. I want to apologize to those of you who were not able to access the site earlier today. All operations are now restored and we will be working with this provider to ensure that the issue that caused today's outage has been fixed and will not reoccur.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
From Rivals.com

Earlier today, one of Rivals' service providers experienced a global outage that caused the site to be inaccessible for several hours. This is a platform outside of our network or our control and many sites were impacted by this outage, not just Rivals. I want to apologize to those of you who were not able to access the site earlier today. All operations are now restored and we will be working with this provider to ensure that the issue that caused today's outage has been fixed and will not reoccur.
I had to find other mindless entertainment. Not sure when I can forgive you

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT