ADVERTISEMENT

Today’s game has meaning.

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012
If you listened to Woodson this offseason, he is well aware that he face planted last year. Has mentioned how important getting off to a fast start is multiple times. He wants to win this game very badly. This is not an exhibition game to him.

I do not think he is going to be tinkering with lineups or running different “stuff”. Frankly, he is who he is and there is not gonna be much deviation from his plan.

One thing I have learned from Woodson, is that he does not change it up much. Goes with what he thinks gives him the best shot to win and is pretty set on that. We either are gonna show we can play today or it might be an oh shit moment.

Let’s see what ya got woody. There ain’t no next year. The train is locked and loaded let’s see if we are packing that bitch this year. All aboard!!!

If you listened to Woodson this offseason, he is well aware that he face planted last year. Has mentioned how important getting off to a fast start is multiple times. He wants to win this game very badly. This is not an exhibition game to him.

I do not think he is going to be tinkering with lineups or running different “stuff”. Frankly, he is who he is and there is not gonna be much deviation from his plan.

One thing I have learned from Woodson, is that he does not change it up much. Goes with what he thinks gives him the best shot to win and is pretty set on that. We either are gonna show we can play today or it might be an oh shit moment.

Let’s see what ya got woody. There ain’t no next year. The train is locked and loaded let’s see if we are packing that bitch this year. All aboard!!!
Two of the crappier coaches in each conference with great payrolls.
No injuries on either side please. I'll take home Vols by 6. Hope its returned next season.

I for one am tired with all of the talking and bullshit that comes with Indiana basketball. Win games. The apologists have worn me out. Cignetti has shown what effective leadership and competent coaching can do for an athletic program. The excitement around IU athletics resides with the football program, let’s see if the men’s basketball program can provide something unexpected, in a good way, to even things out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT