ADVERTISEMENT

To Win the UM Longshot

No, it’s whining, and nobody buys it. Losers always whine about the refs and the weather and the injuries and the traffic and the hot dogs and the parking and the band and the ushers and everything else.

It’s whining. It’s what losers do.
OH...have no doubt...you guys are the biggest whinners of all time...lol

Far more than crackpots who claim a Big 10 conspiracy to rig games with crooked officials. Anyone who would moderate a board credibly would weed that kind of garbage out immediately, but you’ve never shown any degree of competence when it comes to moderation, have you?

Wait till Randy Jenkins weighs in.
images

You and all the others who subscribe and perpetuate these ridiculous conspiracy theories involving refs are the ones who have been exposed. It’s just more whiny excuse making from you and others.

76, show me where any of those articles allege that it’s a conspiracy to manipulate the outcome of games, as you claim? You can’t.
Ordfan. 6th handle today.

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
To my considerable knowledge, Harbaugh never made up a story about the Big 10 commissioner conspiring with game officials to manipulate the outcome of games, as several posters have here. Incredibly, no one takes issue with those crackpot notions and most wholeheartedly agree with them. Oh, and these posters consider themselves football experts. Lol

By the way, your writing and grammatical skills really need some work. A little bit of formal education would do you a world of good.

As soon as Randy wakes up, he’s jumping onto these threads.
Ordfan

No, it’s whining, and nobody buys it. Losers always whine about the refs and the weather and the injuries and the traffic and the hot dogs and the parking and the band and the ushers and everything else.

It’s whining. It’s what losers do.
What was factually wrong about what I posted?

You and all the others who subscribe and perpetuate these ridiculous conspiracy theories involving refs are the ones who have been exposed. It’s just more whiny excuse making from you and others.

76, show me where any of those articles allege that it’s a conspiracy to manipulate the outcome of games, as you claim? You can’t.

Yeah, Delaney has proven that he cares deeply about the success of every B1G program and would never choose money over that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT