ADVERTISEMENT

TNF - Tommy Goes To Chicago

hookyIU1990

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
JV portion of the post - If you play daily fantasy on Draft Kings, there's an AOTF D-Bag game tonight. Pays out Top 3 (title on contest is wrong) and only $2 to get in. https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/93927765

Now onto the Varsity - Who ya got?

Tampa Bay
Fh4olpw.jpg

BngL5Gf.jpg

KSBpxHH.jpg

cQPEApA.jpg

Da Bears
4odDtI4.jpg

HVNrv2p.jpg

r7xg1Px.jpg

y6Cf1Vh.jpg

Easy: always liked those Chicago girls... never liked that Brady gal.
I am with you, I never liked TB12 much. But I think that Tompa Bay is a better football team than Chicago is, even with the Bucs being a little banged up (Evans is questionable).

Last edited:
Reactions: The Vid
I've rooted against the Bucs ever since they shit on Tony Dungy!
Go Bears!

That was a fun game to watch. I like Thursday Night Football because Friday is my day off. This way it doesn't make me pay like Monday Night Football does. Great to see the Bears win. For they are my second team after the Colts.
You have a very different definition of a "fun game to watch" than I do.

You have a very different definition of a "fun game to watch" than I do.

yeah, that made me laugh, because all morning I've been listening to the local sports talk shows and they've been talking about what a shitty game that was to watch.

Arians is overrated. His team leads the league in penalties. There's no attention to details, tons of sloppy routes, dropped balls, missed blocking assignments, personal fouls, high risk plays. A mess.

I do like defense a lot. The old Colts games where it was a fg game and the Colts won 18=6.
That was a sloppy offense penalty fest last night.

Just curious, when were the Colts a great defensive team that won by kicking field goals?

That was a sloppy offense penalty fest last night.

Just curious, when were the Colts a great defensive team that won by kicking field goals?

when they sucked and almost had to move the franchise. Then Omaha saved the damn organization. Should have a 100ft statue of his head out front.

colts suck, Leonard is awesome but he is out today. Bake show is gonna be makin commercials after this afternoons blood bath.

Arians is overrated. His team leads the league in penalties. There's no attention to details, tons of sloppy routes, dropped balls, missed blocking assignments, personal fouls, high risk plays. A mess.
Totally new style with tom and Bruce. They will be a much better second half team. 7-1 or 6-2.

and the new OL, Whirf, he will be a stud come the end of the year. Got abused by Mack last week, that won’t happen again.

when they sucked and almost had to move the franchise. Then Omaha saved the damn organization. Should have a 100ft statue of his head out front.

colts suck, Leonard is awesome but he is out today. Bake show is gonna be makin commercials after this afternoons blood bath.
I think you're as full of it as VPM. I certainly don't remember any stretch of time when the Colts D was holding teams down so they could kick field goals to win. '87 was the only year that the defense was appreciably better than the league average. If that single season is what's being fixated on as the "Good Old Days", then more power to you both.

Totally new style with tom and Bruce. They will be a much better second half team. 7-1 or 6-2.

and the new OL, Whirf, he will be a stud come the end of the year. Got abused by Mack last week, that won’t happen again.
I like the talent, but not the discipline
Penalties per game:
New England: 2.8 (1st)
Tampa Bay: 8.4 (32nd)

Having fun & hugs may come at a price

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT