ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger Woods is 12 0ver par after 14 holes!!!!!

McNutt, is that you?
No it isn't. The scores he shoots these days is kinda hard to believe. He did birdie 16 and is only 9 over now. From 1996 to 2014 he only shot one round in the eighties. This year, he's done it three times.

Last edited:
tumblr_npgchfDieR1u092ypo3_r1_500.gif

Reactions: HoosiersChamps
He's one up on Rickie Fowler, so he's got that going for him.

I've been a Tiger Woods fan since watching him win his 3rd US Amateur. But he's broken. Maybe permanently.

He's one up on Rickie Fowler, so he's got that going for him.

I've been a Tiger Woods fan since watching him win his 3rd US Amateur. But he's broken. Maybe permanently.
It's hard to understand how his game is so bad right now. Three out of fifteen rounds this year in the eighties. Yesterday he topped a shot with a fairway metal like some muni hacker. Boggling!

It's hard to understand how his game is so bad right now. Three out of fifteen rounds this year in the eighties. Yesterday he topped a shot with a fairway metal like some muni hacker. Boggling!
Our local sports guys tweeted that clip. The scenery and his shot reminded me of the last time I played in Myrtle Beach and the round that almost caused me to give up the game forever.

As he has aged, I don't think his mind has caught up with what he needs to do to compensate for a change in his body. He hasn't been the same since his knee, back, and marriage issues. Forget chasing the major record. Nicklaus could probably beat him now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT